Now, I'm back blogging again.. it's been quite a while after I stopped blogging last.. hm.. when was it.. oh ya..9th april? yeah.. but there was a long pause in between where I stopped long after I blogged on March 21st.. and now I have lots of pendings to do. Heheh..
First off.. just finished editing the pictures that I took back at my Ngangah's place in Limau Manis. Ngangah held a Doa Selamat this evening in conjunction of her new appointment on being the Embassador in Canada.. wow... yes, wow! I feel happy for her and proud as well. My aunt's an embassador now, and soon she'll be leaving for Canada. Perhaps in two weeks time from now. We're gonna miss her since she's gonna stay there for three years. I'm really psyched about her leaving because I wanna go!! Siuk kali ah, it's a chance of a lifetime!! hehe.. but I'll be away from home then..faraway~ And so yeah... we arrived at around 5pm.. I slept all the way through the journey.. I was kinda pissed inside the car.. so I slept it off saja. By the time we reached Ngangah's place, everyone was already there, except for Damit and Bungsu. I went inside the house straighaway to my Nini's room to put my bag and laptop. Anti Linda was there..already massaging Acai...and Nurul was sleeping on the bed. I went outside; heading to the dining room. Everyone was already sitting there; talking while enjoying the food. There was nothing much; except for the kuih-muih. It was a high tea after all. There were cheese cake, sari muka, agar-agar- taufu fa and the main course was mee goreng. Watermelon was the dessert. Later during the evening, Bungsu arrived with his wife and kids. Soon, the place was noisy with kids screaming and running around the place. The big girls (including my sisters) were glued infront of the tv box..concentrating watching MTV. The elderlies were busy chit chatting around the dining table. They were talking about the time when Ngangah was given the predentials of new appointment. It was on the news then, at 5:45pm.. we gathered and watched the news on tv inside Ngah's room.. it was funny though. hehehe...
I took some great pictures of the kids and the people who came for my blog and for the ICT thingy. I managed to gather my sisters and cousins to become models for my ICT photos. It was fun!! We had a few laughs as well. It started to get dark and everyone began to leave the house. My mom was in a hurry; and so she left me at Ngah's place. I had no one to go home with! Ngah offered me to stay back and sleep over her place but too bad I didn't have my clothes with me. So, I followed Damit home instead.. Izzah came along as well with me. I asked Damit just to drop me off at the Mall since my sisters were at the Mall that time.
Agaaainnn... the young super heroes wannabe...Hm... who do you suppose is Cat Woman here? Transformers, any?
Harharharhar...
Bungsu and his Basyirah..Showing off his mobile.. bulih liat TV yo..
Ia jual tu for $250..anyone interested..contact me!! (for realll..astahhh!~)
Upon arrival at the Mall, I messaged my sister CT and asked where they were. The Mall was rather quiet and not many people were around like those other times. I sat at the bench outside the WILD shop waiting for my sisters. Then, they came into the picture and we sat there for a while. We didn't have nowhere to go actually since we were all broke. Having to do nothing, I decided to look around the place and started taking pictures. I took some pictures of the shops that are having sales.. not many of the shops are having sales though. While I'm at it, I was a bit shocked when a security officer (S.O) approached me and started asking where I was from, why I was taking pictures and if I had permission or not. I was like..errr...wth?? I was nervous..I mean really.. tekajut jua ku tu... I didn't expect like..him to aga aku like that. Baru malu pulang...dayymmm.. but hey.. so what?? hehe.... I went back to the bench where we were at before...and took pictures of my sisters..hehe..majallll... My sister asked me what happened and so I told her lah what exactly what the S.O had say... Haha.. my sister just laughed her head off..
My BAD, my BADDD..
Yupp... Giordano is having a 20% discount on selected items only..(and I only wanted to show what was going on at The Mall, that's all...no harm done ey)
Nahhh.. finally someone care to look at those discounted items... hmmm....
One of my fave places to shop for earrings...Cheap but cool~
Muna.. cewek Indon working at EGO..(a friend of my sister's back then when she was with EGO)
Earrings they have at cheap prices..
The 20% discount poster put up for the public..
"WILD"Another one of the popular clothes shop at the Mall..
(oopsss girls.. caught you candid..my bad..)
The Baju-bajus on sale...
How Mall looked like even where there is on SALE.. hmmm..
So few and quiet..(This was where I got caught taking pictures..oopss.. hehe..)
My sister CT and her bf, Laila..Duduk2.. waiting for nothing.. borrriingg~
My other sister, BB a.k.a AnnieThis is another look of being hungry and bored, tired no?
Still waiting.. hehe..Posing kah tu??
THEN...
I had one large coke and one large fries. CT, her bf, Laila and BB had to share the large coke and large fries. Hehe.. sorry babe.. that's what happened when you're broke. Kesian...
Makan, makan, makan, minum, minum, minum... Bapa messaged Ct telling that he will pick us up by 8:30 which was after ambil Wafiy balik tuition. Later, Bapa messaged lagi telling that he was already at the Mall's entrance.
"Bagitau bapa tani makan ja.. kajap lagi kami turun ja..." I told Ct to reply to Bapa's message..
After we finished eating, we went straight down to the entrance. The escalator was out of order.. so we had to go down the steps manually. hehe.. Sampai2 di luar.. we saw Bapa parking sebarang kadai Kofom. We went to the car and saw Bapa nada dalam kereta. Mesti bapa sembahyang nie, I thought. So we went back inside the mall. Eh, nda..not inside..di luar saja.. Then BB (my younger sister) pointed to me the signs stuck up on the glass door of the entrance. When I saw the signs... I was like kwang kwang kwang.. and shocked!! Like....owhhh~ rupanya... mana ku tauu!! padantah kana tagur.. See below~
No cameras yooo!! Padantahhh... aku atu macam majall jua tu menggambar di dalam ah!~ :((Sadis.....sadisss....
There were tourists coming to the mall at that time.. Two buses lagi.. and they were Japanese.. Happy lagi tu their faces ke Mall ah.. but they were only there for a short while.. Singgah sekajap saja kali.. Hmm.. and they were using passess.. I was like.. karang ku ambil karang pass durang ani..minjam then menyamar jadi tourists.. baru ia tau... dapat jua menggambar lagiiiee~ hehehe..
I saw Bapa walking around inside the Mall trying to look for us. I was waving, trying to get his attention but he was looking at the other way. I waved again; barutah ia nampak.. Ngam2 jua durang ct bagas ngantar Laila ke Chill.. right time.. then Bapa went to where I was waiting and askd where my sisters were... Nda batah atu ada tia durang datang and later off we went...
Then.. babu lagi messaged bapa.. suruh balikan bubur tuk wafiy.. so I told Bapa di Hua Ho ada.. and so went to Hua Ho Kiulap.. I went down to buy the bubur and to my disapointment, it was nada!! Sasak bapa tarus.. nya bukannya abis tu..andang nada bah tu... ngaleh saja ke mari..
Sekali babu ani memessage tia lagi.suruh balikan gula.. and lalalaaaalalalaa.... akhirnya we decided just to go to Soon Lee Lambak..since durang mau bali Ayamku... and tarus bali gula jua lah sana...
Sampai Soon Lee, we all went down to the supermarket. Me and my sisters went tarus ke Ayamku and order. We ordered Ayamku Goreng Thigh 3.. and we had to wait for 10 mins. Bapa was already di Soon Lee.. trying to look for the items yang babu suruh. Bapa suruh ku cari the bubur yang dalam packet yang I told him about earlier inside the car tadi.. sekali ada tia babu messaged gtau nda jadi.. hmpft... So, we just bought Kaya and Gula then went home...
Nahhh..sampai dah ke rumah.. datang2 tarus ke dapur and makan.. Mom was there; waiting for us to come and nunggu bubur wafiy masak. I was pretty annoyed; entah ah.. my mom was tired and she had a headache.. iatah.. biasalah.. macam2 pulang cakapnya.. bapa, tau tah.. kan menyaya tah ganya.. Mun paham bisai... *sighssssssssss* .. Right at 10pm ada News at Ten.. Mom was waiting for the news, kan liat Ngah nerima watikah tadi lam TV.. We watched together lah but later I didn't wait long di dapur. As soon as I finished eating; washed the dishes (only bagas ku makan lah ah) and left the kitchen. I went straight upstairs and start editing pictures until where I am now, hehe... (phew..that was long!)
Now that ends my post for what happened today... *signing off*





























0 comments:
Post a Comment