Disastrous...

Everything seemed to go wrong today, I don't know what's going on but everything just went absolutely out of hand!! Hehe... It all started with this morning where nobody was awake early as usual. But what the heck, the school is out.. I mean the holidays starts today so no wonder my siblings were up!! Luckily I was awake by 6:50am... looked at the wall clock closely and I was right it was really 6:50am. Went to check where my mom was, then I found out she was still sleeping in the next room. I went to the showers without waking her up thinking she might still be sleepy that she was not even up at that hour. Normally she would already be out and about sending my sisters to school, but not today. hehe..

I heard loud knocks on the door- it was my mom!! She told me that it was already 7:40am!! Gosh... didn't realise that I had been sleeping in the bathroom for like..30-35mins??? hehe... Kalat mata banar jua sudah tu! Inda ku sadar yo... if it wasn't for my mom knocking really loud on the door, entah sampai bila kah ku tidur dalam jamban!! Wawawawa.... Took a quick bath, brushed my bath and dressed up laju2. Rushed off to work tarus and reached the office by 8:25am!! Kwang kwang kwang... I was thinking of an excuse for being late inside the car.. even my mum pun asked me what would I answer if my boss asked me. I was thinking of a white lie, saying that the car wouldn't start at first but my mom advised me to tell the truth and so eventually I did!! Told my colleague the truth tah!! hehe... Told her that sorang pun nda tebangun pagi tadi and heck, antam saja tia! I don't care!!

Did my work tadi as usual.. the system was a bit okay this morning... kadang2 laju and kadang2 lambat, but most of the time tadi ia laju lah sikit and thank goodness I managed to finish three dates in a row. Atupun I had to stay back until 2:45pm!! This morning, nada bawa kuih- Anti Hjh Nor didn't send any kuihs to the office, perhaps durang nda buat banyak today since today pun Nuzul Al-Quran and they probably ada function at their office, so no commission.

Me and Aziah again, but this was taken yesterday! hehe..

Aziah colouring the heart I've drawn for her.. and this was tadi ni..hehe.. she's at the office everyday..

See, my poster pun di gambarnya.. teehee..

Uhh.. please..vaining again.. wawawawa...

Balik kraja, mandi, bebaju..lalala... then tarus asked Ct to drop me off di gerai bandar, because apparently Buda saja sorang di gerai and the Boys pun nada today. Got there by 4:30pm kali... and so I was only with Buda selling the usual kuih.... Hm.. so far yang kana bali was only $7 out of $20, well, atu pun Hj Rahim's, not mine. I was there to jualkan saja.

While we were sitting, I came up with an idea to have a sungkai out but don't know when and with who. Then Buda pun agree with me to sungkai out since nada orang lagi kan bali the kuih and since I offer to belanja. kekeke... Eventually, I made up my mind to dine in at Nyonya's instead of Manjaro's (although I've been longing to dine in there). Left Bandar around 6pm..

On the way to Gadong, just right across the Jame' Asre Mosque was a long queue. We couldn't figure it out until we lined up just next to the cars which stopped along side the road. Many people went down to see what it was, I thought it was an accident. And so I was right. I saw a man lying on the road- helplessly. Many people rushed to the scene to give help- baik jua orang Brunei ani BAIK.. one of them called up an ambulance and from where we were sudah nampak the ambulance was coming, ganya payah kan beliun. It was an Indonesian man, lying on the road with a pool of blood.. his forehead was bleeding and I could see he was aching. He could not move his body. Kesian eh... I wanted to gambar the scene but nda sampat because we had to move jua kan.

The traffic

Arrived at Nyonya's just right time baduk. Baru masuk restoran sudah tia baduk. Bisai lagi tu kami ah, bawa minuman sendiri. hahaha... we brought our Nescafe drink in- the ones we bought back from the gerai. Nyaman kali ah.. icy lagi tu!! hehe...


The brochure of Nyonya's *blurry*

My bottle of ice blended Nescafe...

Then ada this customer who was also just arrived becerita why he was late. Then ia ceta sal tadi ada accident nya while he was on the way to Nyonya's. Rupanya he went down to see the man yang ampai2 di jalan tadi atu.. iatah ia gtau.. (we overheard him talking coz he was just sitting across our table) hehe.. and the fact jua he was loud so we could hear him ceta lah... iatah, nya.. the man was an Indonesian.. menyabarang the road kan ke masjid kan sembahyang.. then ada this keta laju knocked him down!!! Kesian ah... ia puasa lagi tu.. lamah kali ah badannya, baik jua ada ambulans datang immediately! Then.. it was found out kepalanya pacah and badannya patah!! Cali lah the man yang ceta atu, ia gtau ia marah lagi tu arah this one guy yang kira merawat the Indonesian man ah.. nya "Di pusing2 nya badannya anak atu..suka2tinya..cuba ku marah.." hehe.. Ia pulang emosi bah, tapi true what badan orang patah kan di pusing2 lagi.. sakit jua tu!! hehe..

Oh yeah..the food was nyaman..delicious yo!! Ada..buttermilk chicken, sweet and sour fish, dim sum, black pepper beef, butter prawn, bean curd, mixed vegetable and erm... fruits, kuih muih.. puspa, manisan and air pisang kali.. sal air nya ijau. hehe.. and yeah.. rojak jua!! I had rojak dulu then nasi.. kanyang yo!! I ordered Pepsi jua lapas atu..sal minumannya nda nyaman..hehe..


The rojak I had~

..then Nasi plus plus..hehehe..

When it was about to pay.. macam banar tah ni bayar pakai my VISA card ah.. sekali kana swipe.. tret tet tet tet tet... *DECLINED*!! HAHAHA!!! Nah nah, panic..panic.. I was like..huh? napa tia declined atu? Baik jua ada duit.. atu pun duit oleh bedangang! Haha.. minjam duit buda dul $10 and used duit bejual $7.. padahal it was only $27.90!! Kapih yo yo.. biasa bulan tua kali ah sal atu tah I decided bayar pakai kad... tapi kad ani kacau tia jua.. declined tia!! hmpftttt!! Bekikis eh duit seringgit2..wawawawawawa.... Baik pulang ku ambil cash tadi tu.. kan ku ambil udah tapi malas ku thinking that I have my credit card with me. hehe.. nda plang menjadi.

Then went to SKH dangankan buda bali tapung and some fruits then to Supa Save Mabohai lagi to get some CHEAP butter. hehe... bought cornflakes and cadbury choc tuk buat kuih.


Supa Save Mabohai welcoming everybody... hehe..

Awu.. aku kan start buat kuih tuk raya tuk kan di jual pulang tu.. Chocolate Cornfalkes.. $3=25pcs...and $18=100pcs. Barang naik kali ah... iatah! If you feel you want some, just tell me here ah, arah my tagboard..and my mum's making Biskut Kopi Rangup jua... $16=1oo pcs, especially for Hari Raya. We also have a range of biscuits for sale lah for Hari Raya jua.. hehe.. Popia yang damit2 atu pun ada jua $5=200pcs. We're selling it at our stall di Bandar jua tu #49.. kalau mau ke sana saja eyyyyy...ermm.. I guess that's about it kali ah, ngalih dah ku.. I bet you guys pun dah ngalih membaca my post ani.. panjang sangat. Iatah.. entah2 kana scroll2 down saja ni.. hehee... Bah, I'm out now.. kan liat Prison Break lagi.. sementara esuk cuti ani jua kan. Ari lain nda lagi teliat. Esuk lagi kan buat kuih and potong baju... Off day tah esuk ni jua, nda bedagang galaknya. Liat lah cemana ah. Okeh? hehe... Bah... Assssssssssssaaaaalaaaaaaaaaaamualaikum~

0 comments: