Hm... just got back from my cousin's place, Aliyah minutes ago. Went there to chill for a bit after coming back from the gerai. Hm... business was slow today, biasa.. it's Friday where most of the people preferred to stay in the house and relax. Fried some sausage rolls and cucur katam though, tapi sikit saja I earned!! Earned $4!! haha.. I know, that's the spices of business life.. up and down.. tapi when down down saja boring jua kan. It's very hard when you have too many competitions.
I arrived late at the gerai this afternoon- Dad sent me over. Later during the day, Ct arrived with her bf, Laila. Asked her to stay there for Sungkai. There was nothing much to tell lah about the day I had masa di gerai atu. As usual... people come and go.. *sigh* Had fun jua lah masa waiting for the people to buy... hehe..
Girl: "Apa ni?"
Me: "Sausage..."
Girl: "Ah?"
Me: "Sausage...." *stressing it out*
Girl: "Ah sausage? WoW!" *she exclaimed* "Brapa seringgit?" she continued.
Me: "Seringgit 3.."
Girl: "Ah bah..seringgit ah.."
Hehe... I found it funny bah when she said WOW atu!! Like apakaaaannnn.. inda jua payah cematu kali ah... marak lagi matanya tu masa ia cakap wow atu... serious jus sudah tu.. kenyamanan banar ia! hehe... well, tapi andang pulang nyaman! keke.. like Wow wow wow pulang!! hahah... Told my Ct and Wafiy back at hom about it, and durang tepakai that they laughed their heads off!! Sampai ani jadi peibunan kami tah pulang! hehe... wow!
Abis sungkai, packed things up and everything..pastu ke Gadong and dropped Laila off di Netcom. Then me and CT went to my cousin, Aliyah... kan ngantari makanan pulang tu in the first place and lepak lah sana jap. Lama dah inda jumpa c Dk Damit. It was again kira the first time c Dk first met my sister Ct ah... iatah she went along well lah together. Suka ia!! hehe... called Ct as Acai Ct. Stayed there for a while lah.. makan2 minum2 ceta2.. kali akhir udah.. kul 9 lalu kali..so we left. Barang lagi banyak dalam keta. Arrived home later at 10-ishpm and tarus unpacked everything di kitchen. Then went off to rest. Taddaaaa! hehe... Really tired che!!
Photo of my adorable niece, Dk Sara@ Dk Damit. hehehe..
Cheezzz...
Me and my adorable niece..
Dk Sara Pg Muhd Shahrin!**********************************
Money keep rollin'.
Yes.. today's the 4th day of Ramadhan and the 3rd of my day at the gerai in Bandar!! Hehe.. Although it' tiring but it's kinda fun too, I mean at least I got to stay out of the house and see a lot of people walking around. Hm... by this also means earning an income is not as easy as I thought it used to be. I know, kraja mana jua nda ngalih.. even just sitting down at your desk is tiring. *sigh* Yesterday I only earned $5!! And that because I started menggoreng2 at 5pm!! I was stuck in a bloody traffic jam beginning from the entrance up til the way out. Nasib jua I was with my aunt's driver, he drove me all the way to Bandar where I fel asleep in the car!! haha.. as always... but this time I must've been really2 tired my mum said to the driver, because he tried waking me up inside the car tapi aku inda sadar!! hahaha... Erm.. the day before.. $13!! Siuk ah? hehee..
Asked my sister Ct to come by later for Sungkai with her bf Laila. And today, I'm about to leave jua ni, tapi ngambil kesempatan blogging. Baik jua my mum udah jalan, or else she'll go mad seeing me still enjoying my time blogging like shit! hahaha... bah eh, enough said. For as long as I'm there these past few days, I haven't seen any people who seem familiar to me dropping by at my stall. My friends..yoohoooooo...where are you? I know you're reading this but malas kan pigi kan? To the readers..please show up, buy my food there eh? Let me know you come across my blog about this!! hehehe...
Do I see you people???








0 comments:
Post a Comment