Knackered, BIG time!!

Wow!! I'm pretty much exhausted, really! Just got back from what you called 'bedagang' I put for sale... diBandar ah.. gilaaa ngalih yo! But I think it's worth the sweat lah- sadaaaanng!~ I earned $13.oo!! Most of 'em yang laku was the sausage and the crabmeat rolls. Yeah, those typical ones..but it really took you the effort to actually make it! Dropped by at the Bolkini'ss first before going home. Sat there and chilled there for a bit- told them what went on during the day. Hm.. it was pretty long day for me, don't know for anybody else. And that was because I was fasting.. duuhh.macam tah orang inda! hehe... Met Ka Jah Zaleha there and Ka Dk Rosni! My god she! She didn't even recognise me! Biasa.. coz I wasn't with my tudong!! *sigh* Oh ya..my cousin Nurul was there too with her mum and Popo as well.


Kuih Bom

Babu's kuih

The kuih from G Nol's

Sausage rolls and popia ketam~

Cucur pisang and Churros

During sungkai, I didn't eat that much- I was rather THIRSTY. I had Grape drink as my thirst quencher. It felt good.. Errrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhmm~~~~ I even had two glass of them PLUS Air Kelapa too! hehe..alangkah indanhnya!! I was thinking of having PEPSI at first but imagining the cold Grape drink thrust into my throat really built up the thirst some more!! Hehehe... Baik jua my aunt and my grandma's maid were there to help me out and lent me a hand, or else I wouldn't know to do things on my own. Even tadi when I was serving this customer, ia bali cucur pisang wah.. iatah I felt my head spinning... like... I'm spinnning around *lagu Kylie Minogue*


At the end of the day...

Well, something BIG happened after I arrived home. Not long after I reached home, my uncle arrived. Ngam2 masa ia baru masuk, my sister CT kan keluar because his car was blocking the way. I told him to move his car but he refused claiming that everytime he come over to the house, ada2 saja tia orang kuar. Bah...cana tah juakan... as if we know people kan datang. Jua lagi, jangantah di block....Nah toh, ngingis pulang keta echo ku lagi.. Duit jua lagi tu karang! Hmmm...ada2 saja kan.


0 comments: