Lalala La Mee!

Weeeeeeeeeee!! *sigh* I feel so tired than ever lah!! Just got back from the Mall- went out with my aunt and her friend, Aunt Masron. Buda (my aunt) brought us to sungkai out this evening- I got to choose the place though so La Mee in Gadong it was. She came around to my place to pick me up at 5pm tadi and headed down to Gadong straightaway. The road to the Mall was jammed- packed with cars. Everyone was trying to reach their destination as early as possible before sungkai. Thank goodness it didn't take us long to stay in the queue- reached La Mee restaurant by 6:10pm after so many rounds trying to find a good spot for parking. Eventually found one, atu pun side parking just right outside the shop below Katty's salon. Haha..

The place was already full when we arrived. Booked earlier though and our seat was right outside, luan2 siring jalan.. I mean di luar banar2 bah. Rupanya sitting next to me was a familiar face, it was Wafiy Muslim, Hj's (Asmah's hubby) cousin.. someone I knew from the msn and blog as well. Mahhhhhn... he really is a blogger- he was with his Nikon gear tadi taking shots each and every second while he was there. Sampai kawan nya tagur to eat first rather than taking pictures. Kalau aku pun marah tu as a friend, like...buleh makan dulu? HAHA!!

The food was alright, I was expecting Butter Milk Chicken because I recommended that to Buda. Told her that buttermilk chicken nya nyaman but then tadi nada tia!! Hehe.. They had grilled chicken, ginger fish, sausage in tomato sauce, pucuk ubi, wantan, fruits, soup, orange drink and tea tarik. That's about it I guess. Got to know Anti Masron while we ate- she's nice. We get along together lah jua. Didn't get the chance to take pictures of the surrounding tadi since it was packed with people. Kan mengambil makanan pun payah.. seats nya semua ampir2. I was pretty much annoyed!! Mizah (Buda's eldest daughter) came around and joined us a bit later, then we went to the Mall after that.


La Mee's paybill

My name written on the paybill. It was written as 'Vina' instead~

My not-so-bad dish

The desert..hehe.. *missed out to gambar my drink!* Ooppss!!

Gilaaaaaaaa~ sampai2 di Mall, panuh ani wah! Even the parking spaces pun almost ran out! Baik jua kami dapat parking di Lower Basement, atu pun parking siring2 ganya. Hehe.. biasalah..as long as the expo is still there at the Mall, selagi atu tah masih panuh tu di Mall atu, tambah lagi kan Raya and orang terima.. hanglaaaaaa~ nada chan bui bui... hehe..

Bought some tudungs tadi for Mami..kesian jua Mami, at least ada something from me that she could wear for Raya this year. Hehe.. Later on, went to browse for Raziq'a cara melayu but failed to find one. Ada yang damit..salah2 tia jua takut inda muat then ada yang basar nda tia jua sadang. Hm.. akhirnya Buda bali the sinjang tah saja for Raziq! Bought selendangs for Buda jua!! As my sedakah!! hehe..

Hm... then we went to the internet cafe on the 2nd floor to print out surat Buda and spent time sana for a bit before we went round to the Arcade. Saja2.. the Arcade was full lah so we decided to chill out and relaxed while waiting for Mizah to finish work. So we sat at the table just next to the Kokoberry's stall, ceta2. I ordered some sushis from Misato and asked Buda to try it out. Apparently, Anti Masron also love sushi and enjoy eating them so since it was new to Buda, I bought some for them to eat lah. Bought 2 sets of california maki and a set of salmon sushi for Anti Masron. I don't eat salmon, FYI. Geliiiii I!! hehe.. Oh ya, I stumbled upon Hj Shamsul, my Form 5 classmate back in SMB- he was with his wife and kid. Selaluuu bah tejumpa ia ah. Asked him about the daging he bought the other day back at the gerai and he also said it was NYAMAN. Kaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn~~sap nyangku!! hehe.


Topview of the lobby of Rizqun Hotel

Ermmmmm... lapas kami borak2 and chilled out rupanya 10:10pm sudah! It was past Mizah's worktime. Hehe.. inda sadar ani bah, lalai asyik beceta..iatah. So, we made our way to QQ Mobile Shop to pick Mizah up. Saw Abg Zul on the way out to the basement exit..hehe.. biasa~ he was with his gf, Yati!! Lama dah nda kedangaran ia tu! He saw me jualah- told him I was queing behind his car!! Harharharhar.. *sigh* Lapas ambil Mizah then taruuuuuuuuusss balik rumah. Buda dropped me off first before going back to her house because Anti Masron's car was there- she parked her car at Buda's house tadi patang. Iatah paksa antar aku dulu if not balik2 jua tu. Sudah atu... apanah? Balik tah kuuuuuuuuuuuuu....... Sampai tah ku di rumahhhhh.. went to my mum's room and found out abisboth of my mum and dad sudah Zzzzzzzzzzzz..sleeping beauty. Tapi aku sampat banguni my mum telling that I was home already and showed her the tudongs I bought. So, I asked her to pick any that she liked.. chose the brown coloured one. Gave the purple colour to Ct since it matched her baju Raya, the purple one of course. Iatah the rest I'm giving it to Mami. Malas ku upload gambarnya sini eh, karang nda tia surprise kalau kana liat blog ku ani! Tau tah!! HAHAHA!!

0 comments: