LADIES Sungkai OUT.

The ladies strike again! hehe.. It was a lovely sungkai out, we haven't seen each other for a while-only last seen each other at Azlan's wedding and that was like was back on the 10th of August I suppose. And now is almost October. hehe.. Kinda missed hanging out each other though. So, tadi we made it lah, the whole 6 of us went out for Sungkai outing. hehe.. and it was at Airport Restaurant. Yuli called me up around 4:30pm this noon asking me with whom I was going. I told her that I was going with Amal because she was kinda worried that I didn't reply her message earlier on if I wanted a ride from her. But then I was okay, Amal picked me up at 5:30pm by then.

Amal and I arrived at the Airport by almost 6pm I think, thank god the parking spaces weren't full. There were lots of people at the airport though, perhaps ada orang umrah kali. There were even a number of full buses parked in a line as if waiting on queue. Upon arrival, Amal and I searched for Yuli straightaway. Then only we saw Filzah sitting at the table, alone. Rupanya durag Yuli and the rest alum datang. Hmm...suspen, thought kami tah yang aher ni!!



Took this shot after we got seated at our table..hehe..

Minutes later, Selina came into the picture, then Yuli and Erna joined along. Durang satu keta rupanya. Akkkkkaayyy~ hehe..


Tadaaaa~ Selina (Cell)
*Baru jua menarik kerusi kan duduk, sudah tia kana gambar!* kekeke...

Yuli...next to arrive~

Then all of us were there already. Me, Erna, Cell, Yuli, Amal and Filz. *sigh*

Erna and Celly..hehe..

Amal and Filzy.. =))

We talked for a while asking how each other was before getting on with the food. Besides there was already a long line of people queuing to get the food. Panjang nyamu!! So, we just sat back and chilled for a while sal we did not want to berasak-asak with them. hehe.. we waited for eveybody to sit dulu then only we serang the food. hahah!! But selama kami waiting, the line didn't seem to end, mikin panjang mikin panjang tah plang. Hm... Bruneianssss! Nda mau rugi!! hehe..

We took the drinks first lah to quench our thirst and of course to break our fast. I had Ice Choc for my drink- 2 glasses lagi tu! Hehe.. it's been a while I haven't had malt drinks, like Ice Choc or Milo- been having Tea Tariks all this while. Iatah, it really felt good!!


My glass of Ice Choc~

..and the rest of our drinks..

Cell and Yuli went ahead first to take the food as well as Amal. Then only me, Erna and Filz joined them. We took turns lah, fearing that our stuffs might be taken while we were away from the table. We need at least one person to guard our belongings, that's why we had our turns. hehe.. The food was nice. I love the kerabu, I mean the tang hoon kerabu. Nyummmm~~ Had it twice. I had rice.. erm.. fried rice, grilled chicken with black pepper sauce, lamb chop and some vegetables. Didn't get to have the salmon because it was already finished by the time I wanted to have it. Siasia pun saja. I was too full to have everything, even ice cream nya pun ku nda temakan!! As for the desert, I had bread butter pudding, cheese cakes, fruit tarts and some fruits. hehe..


Fresh dates!

My first plate!

Closer view of what I was having.. oh yeah there was also sauted potato, potato salad, kerabu papaya..etc..

My second plate~ hehehe..

Indulging the food!

Aaaammmmm!! Nyumy!!

Hehhe.. dapatan tia ku menggambar durang makan!!

Yuli had her 2nd dish- soto putih~

Yuli with her ice cream..

Nah... soto nya ah..

Filzah's plate of prawns... nyaman yoo!!



We had a great session, talking, gossiping as well as exchanging information on each other and other people that we knew. I took some great picures as well, and our pictures too. Thanks to Alim of Wardrobes Inc. He was there to get our take our picture- as what he said as picture perfect. hehe..Thanks again bro! Asked the waiter at first to take our picture but then macam payah2an usulnya kan, and that time Alim was standing just right behind him, iatah tarus tah we asked him, gpun Filzah biasa ia. I only know him from my sister, Zayema. hehe...


Our photo session~ Cwwwayzzeeey~~


p.s. Complete photos in my FB.

0 comments: