It's payday!!

Yeehaw!! It's payday time!! Siuk lah.. today semua orang terima.. and jaga tia.. mesti banyak orang di kadai nie.. haha!! Today at work was normal, everything went fine. Thank god all the outstanding papers are all done now! Thanks to Ka Nita and Ka Dk Hjh for helping me to sapul things out! If it weren't for them, I bet the papers are still due til today. Jualan kuih Anti Hjh Nor pun laku- sent in 19 bingkas to the office today and all were sold out! Laris yo.. biasa terima kan.. Even popia mba yuli pun abis kana bali- brought 12 containers of popias and small karipaps... abis... tinggal satu, brought to the garai in Bandar for Irah. Baru tah lagi ada my commission. hehe..

Balik kaja, tarus mandi and changed. Went to the gerai bandar with Ct- she just dropped me off there. Not soo many people came as expected.. although it was payday.. the place wasn't as packed as at the stadium those years. hehe.. Adalah jua.. and tadi, kami jual daging masak kampung. Errr.. daging kari lah cooked by a famous man, orang kampung Pulau Baru2.. Hj Said's the name. He's well known for his daging lah..iatah sekali makan gerenti mau lagi. Well, that's what some people said. hehe.. so there was a number of people bought it- $5 per container. Belabih lah jua since the daging was banyak. Sungkai sana sama Buda as usual.. the Boys went home early. Irah came over later after sungkai to give the money he wanted to change for Raya. Kesian... lapar ia masih nya so I gave him Pulut Panggang which was left over from the sale. eh eh.. I didn't eat much coz I was having a stomachache. Went to check out the toilet to take a dump but pity me it was locked!! Damn! So, I had to tahan and hold back my tummy! hehe.. While I was sitting at the stall, I just remembered that I left my sotong tutok back at the office!! Darnnn!! Baru jua ku kan makan and to make it worse, it was $5 ku bali!! The other day I bought for $2 and it turned out that aku lupa makan and it went bad. hmm... so ani aku bali lagi arah Ka Leha for $5, but now again I forgot to bring it back!! So mau nda mau, lapas dari garai, I brought buda to my office just to get back my sotong!!

As soon as I arrived at my office, the first place I went to was the toilet!! Ahhh~ such a relief! Nyaman jua rasanya nah ke jamban atu.. hehe. All the way I was praying for the main door to my office to be unlocked.. kali banar jua.. Tuhan atu kan menolong aku jua tu kali... iatah.. sekali liat inda bekunci yo..even pintu ofis kami!! Baik jua ada masih.. bisai lagi tu.. just right under y desk, sotong ku ah.. on top of my drawers!! haha.. Buda was also there to accompany me (gila.. nda jua ku brani tu sorang.. malam lagi!!) then she saw an envelope berisi duit.. then I realised it was my money- duit jualan kuih Hj Rahim time pagi tadi!! Goshhhh!! Baik jua inda hilang.. or else kapisan ku mengganti!! hehe..

From there we headed to my cousin's place, Aliah and Buda dropped me off there. Stayed there and chilled for a while. Makan sana.. barutah finally aku makan the nasi I bought back at the garai. Shahrin was out- for work I guess. So it was only us, Aliah, me and the kids as well as the maid. Siuklah... Asked Babu to pick me up later after terawih- so she did. Ani pun alum batah jua ku balik dari sana. hehe... Had fun with Sara and Syabil!!! Yayeee!!

Anyways,

Happy 13th Birthday to Syukriah Hj Narudin

Happy Birthday to you Syukriah.. Hope everything goes well with you.. Semoga di panjangkan umur, di murahkan rezeki.. sihat walafiat dan rajin2 blajar dan semoga menjadi anak yang solehah dan pintar. Aminnnnn~~ Sorry ka inda datang to your majlis tadi... :((

0 comments: