$$Duit Raya$$.

Yayeee!! I've just finished putting a $1 dollar note inside the Hari Raya envelope. Changed some dollar notes from HSBC and got the envelopes for free as well, courtesy of my cousin, Aliah of course! Thanks again HSBC! Semuanya 100 envelopes and I'm gonna give it away to my family members this year's Raya. Family members only. hehe.. and that all range from small kids to big one, except those yang sudah kaja. Orang kaja nda tia ku bagi. ehehe.. Wondering how much it is? Let just keep it discreet eh until you've finally received it during the first Raya. Right? You'll know who you are once you got it! hehe.. I've listed them names already. Its the thoughts that counts, you know? Yeeehaw!


The $1 dollar note bundled

Flipping it through

The Raya envelope

Finally placed inside the envelopes.

p.s. Ah I'm off to Hua Ho Delima now; gonna get some ingredients for making my choco cornflakes. hehe.. Until then~

0 comments: