*f*ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!* Where the hell did my post go? *Damn!* It's gone now! Somehow it got erased! And to make it worse, I was in the middle of typing it.. and I was already that far!! Shit eh.. sudahpun ku malas kan membuat and now it's gone!! Now what?? Should I continue where I left off or should I just tutup and go to bed? *since I'm already tired* I feel like tearing my hair out!! *Sigh*
Hmpft... !@#$%^&*(#$%@#%^ugbcbqfgcbwefhecdsvhxneiryfecsx4tfqdhj39!!!
Oh well, I think I'll just ease out my mind.. relax my brain and start off again tomorrow. Kusut saja ku karang if I continue. Damn it eh.. shytt.. can't stop swearing myself off.. Damn!!!! Arrrrggghhhh.. now my head feels numb.. okay.. okay.. I'll stop! I'm getting a headache now, a serious one so I'll stop whining here. Da..
p/s: And oh ya... Happy 27th Birthday to my long lost best friend, Dk Nur Qamarina Laily Pg Jalaluddin today.. Happy birthday to you dear.. Have a nice one.. It's been a while now.. I miss you! Any one who knows her and happen to read this message of mine, tell her I wish her a happy birthday and send my regards to her. Missed having her around! Until then, I need to take a good rest before my brains blow out. Til then~
Good Night *!@#$%^^&@*
Hmpft... !@#$%^&*(#$%@#%^ugbcbqfgcbwefhecdsvhxneiryfecsx4tfqdhj39!!!
Oh well, I think I'll just ease out my mind.. relax my brain and start off again tomorrow. Kusut saja ku karang if I continue. Damn it eh.. shytt.. can't stop swearing myself off.. Damn!!!! Arrrrggghhhh.. now my head feels numb.. okay.. okay.. I'll stop! I'm getting a headache now, a serious one so I'll stop whining here. Da..
p/s: And oh ya... Happy 27th Birthday to my long lost best friend, Dk Nur Qamarina Laily Pg Jalaluddin today.. Happy birthday to you dear.. Have a nice one.. It's been a while now.. I miss you! Any one who knows her and happen to read this message of mine, tell her I wish her a happy birthday and send my regards to her. Missed having her around! Until then, I need to take a good rest before my brains blow out. Til then~
Good Night *!@#$%^^&@*








0 comments:
Post a Comment