Hm.. Tuesdayy... what do I have to write today huh? Erm... well, as usual today's Tuesday another day of my working day. Can't believe I'm in my 2nd week of work already. See how fast time flies!! Well, today was okay; work was okay, only that Ezzah had her off day today. So it was only me, BL and AJ were there. Auntie was there as well, but as usual she came later. I came a bit early, arrived at 8:20. Wow, I thought..awal ku hari ani!! hehe.. BL was already there, he had a new haircut!! Since yesterday pulang sudah!! Hehe.. Datang2 tarus buat kaja, printed the new prices for the items requested from one of the branches. Lapas atu buat another consignment requested by the Admin jua.. so I did it jua lah. Okay lah over all, I got to practice buat stock paperwork when Ezzah's not around. Or else she would always be the one who does it! hehe.. Then the place were full of people in a sudden; the admin people came in to clear the stocks stuffed inside the store. Everything was gotten rid of; especially those yang inda beguna lah. I got a dummy; in fact 3 of them!! hahaha... Banyak lah stuffs kana gave away.. calendars.. thermos flasks.. and other stuffs yang you feel you mau tapi inda beguna lagi.. daripada bebuang kan~~~
12:00 noon: Lunch time. Yaye!! Called up my Dad earlier tadi suruh bagi duit arah Ct since Ct's coming over to Gadong for lunch. I waited for her to arrive and I finished a whole bun of Chicken Bun while waiting for her. I even sampat begambar!! How lovely of her kan!! Then mau nda mau, paksat tah just makan arah Ayamku's.. sal kan go somewhere else nda lagi sampat, akhir sudah. It was almost 12:30ish already.. Ct and Laila arrived while I was eating.. heheh.. nda lagi ia ada duit tu so I paid for her food and Laila's. Baik jua aku ani baik hati~~
Then we ate together lah.. iatah time kami makan, I showed Ct the dummy I just got and told her aku kana bagi from work.. and she didn't believe it. Believe it or not!! Apakan.. iklann! hahah.. she got excited pulang jua.. she went like... "Apehh!! Iawah??" and tarus bagitau Laila about it. Spoil tia jua c Laila atu.. he told Ct it was a display and so I just laughed my head off. Yeah yeah, it was just a dummy after all! But it looked real kan that you fell for it? Hahaha...
The other half of the day continued with more work and work. The people from other branches came in to take their stocks. Cali lah durang atu.. semua ada crack-ness. I thought I was the only one yang catu, but they don't know me just yet... hmm.. I'm far more worse than them!! hahaha.. BL helped me scanned the stocks jua, takut2 karang aku ada buat salah...sasak ia.. hehe.. well I just laughed it off anyway.. biasalah, nya Abg Zul nda buleh senitip sangat.. wawawa... Called up Mall Cineplex and booked tickets for the Narnia show at 6:30pm... hehe..
We spent the afternoon baibun-ning; laughing at our silly, lame and dirty jokes. Hmm... it was fun though. At least it helped us to relieve the stress.. hehe.. ceta puya ceta..rupanya 5:30 sudah... addddaaaaa eh~~ that's how AJ would say.. harhar.. tarustah we packed up our things; switched the lights off and left the office.
THEN...
*The Dummy Scene*
Ct was there already when I went down; yaye..right on time! My sister BB pun ada rupanya!! As soon as I entered the car, I showed them the other dummies I've got. Gave BB the dummy phone yang ku liatkan Ct time lunch. She was overwhelmed though. I was like...
Me: "Nah B.. ka kana bagi tipun..ko mau?"
BB: *smiled* "Iawah?"
Me: "Awu.. mau ko?"
BB: "Mauuuuu~~" *menyawang*
Me: "Nah ambil tia.." *and tarus gave it to her*
From the look of her face, I was pretty damn sure yang she was truly happy. Di balik2 nya tpun atu and I showed her the camera behind the phone yang be slide lagi tu.. it was 3.2 mega pix man!! Serious saja ku... I thought she knew it was fake!! I gave Ct another one..yang lawa lah lagi but nda sampat gambar the pix. hehe.. c Laila pun iski.. Then... *jeng jeng jeng*
BB: "Apakann ni..canakan ni kan ON nya" *sambil takan2 the ON button*
Tarus menoleh Ct and liat c BB..
CT: "Apakan B?" *bangang*
BB: "Ani wahh..cana kan ni kan ON ah, payah jua..karas" *dengan muka macam si banar*
Laila: "Apakan! Dummy kali ah~" *blurted out*
*kwang kwang kwang*
Then kami semua ketawakan ia... hahaha.. aku pun ketawa..sakit parutku tarus that we talked about it on and on sampai ke Mall. B, B.. how could you be so gullible? hehe.. talurrrr~ I mean banar jua tu.. how could you be so dumb to believe that it was real.. Iatah I told them.. baik banar tah ku tu mun ku membagi telipun.. hahaha... Unless I'm richie rich...barangkali!! She only said "Ai... jahat eh" when we laughed at her. Bida mua nya tarus. hehe..
BB: "Pas tu apa tah ni" *asking me holding the phone*
Me: "Eh saja2 wah.. eksen pakai show off.. kirakan tipun mu banyak lah... satu 3G satu DST.. satu line no lain...hehhe"
BB: "Hmm... pedah.."
Pedahhhhh tapi di ambiiillllll~~ haha..
The Dummy PhoneIt's a SE K810i... hehehe...
The Camera at the back
Got this Nokia Flask also..*Cool eh?*
Flask, Paperbag, Nokia 2008 Calendar and SE K810iBrought to you by:
NOKIA
That was a short break.. hehe... iklan che~~
Lapas atu baru tah we drove off to the Mall. We were early though; arrived there by 5:45pm. Walked around the mall...jalan2ing and ketawa2ing; ingat sal the scene dalam keta earlier on. Adakah!! Tejumpa Ka Mega and Abg Hamzah time kami di kadai Incomm. Time atu durang turun kai esclalator. Aga durang and tarus showed them the phone. Abg Hamzah pun fell for it; even Ka Mega also did!! Hehe.. cian.. they got fooled too. Tipu durang, eksen gambar durang using the phone..padahal nada ada!! Posing udah Ka Mega tu dengan rambut2 nya.. baik jua rambutnya lawa!! heheh.. If it wasn't for Ct laughing at me pretending to take their photo bah, Ka Mega would have not known yang atu eksen!! But then again, tau tia jua and she blushed; malu ia!! Even Abg Hamzah pun sasak... di tandang nya kaki Ct in a main2 way lah. hehe.. that was for fooling him though. hahah... siuk lah fooling people around. Tapi banar, if you see it, it looks real..coz ia barat lagi; macam the actual weight banar!! Then, when it was about showtime, we went in to the Cineplex and straight to Cinema 3.
Before the show..The Singapore Marines standing watching the movie trailers just outside the Cinema..
*Langap2 ani wah sorang2* hahaha...
Lain lagi yang duduk di tangga...hmmmm~~~
Nahhh~ Ani lagiiiiieee~
One of the movie posters..hehe..
My sister CT, trying to copy the pose before the show started..hehe..
CHILL Cafe..On the way out to the entrance..
The Mall!!*The Mall building at night*
Suasana gadong...*going to our car kan balik**Salam*
The End.











0 comments:
Post a Comment