Rush Hour.

Gawwdd~ The moment has finally arrived! Can't believe it's 5:43pm already!! Messaged Ngah tadi and asked her what time ia belayar, then she replied..."kan masuk tah ni" like whaaattt? Baru juakul 5 nie.. and I replied back to her saying.."Boh awal jua. Kami baru tah kan jalan nie. Tot ur flight's at 7:30, no?" but ..."7pm" was her last reply.

So I hurried lah; got dressed and everything and now I still have time to blog! Just in time to tell you that I'll be leaving in a bit, not to Canada of course but to the airport!! LOLZ. Mum left already with Wafiy and Dee. Mum was a bit anxious; wanted to go to the Airport early, and when I told her that Ngah is about to go, she panicked!! Tarus tia bejalan!! hehe..

And now, I'm done with my hair and stuffs; my sisters pun sudah jua. Sampat lagi show Ct the post I put up last night. hehe... I don't know if she still has the tattoo on her arm. But anyhoos, I don't care. hehe..

Gotta run now or I will be ketinggalan the flight, eh no. or else nda sampat jumpa Ngah and bid goodbye. Gilaaaa~ It's gonna be 3 yrs man!! Shhiitt..enough said!! Tata!!

*phaaq this mouse, urgh!!*

0 comments: