Yaye!! Saturday... and yes it was yesterday. Yesterdayyy.... love as an easy game to playyyy~~ hehe..Iklan2!! Hm.. So yes yesterday was Saturday and I did not have a day off work. I was out working for the whole day, but it was fun though!! Funny enough, I arrived a bit early than usual: 8:20am. Hahaha... Upon arrival, I saw nobody inside the office but when I stepped inside, BL suddenly came out of nowhere! Rupanya he was behind all those boxes!!! Terkejut I!! Heheh.. Ezzah hadn't arrived yet..hm..weird I thought. Normally, she could be seen sitting at her desk, doing something already. But yesterday was completely the opposite; I was seen sitting on her table, already started doing stock transfers. Haha.. AJ arrived late; Auntie had a day of so it was only the 3 of us lah; as usual. The morning session was alright; we were occupied most of the time. Minutes later towards 12, BL asked us to stop because it was already lunch time. Besides, they've got their paychecks banked in to their account already!! Darnnn!!!
We parted our ways lah; I waited for Ct to arrive. Took longer than usual so I went inside Ayamku's to wait. Kan tertidur2 ku menunggu; had to call her over and over again. Then by 12:30, she finally arrived, with Laila yes. Rupanya durang sampai dah di Thye's which they thought I was there already. But then since I was at Ayamku's, they had to make a u-turn and fetched me there. hahaha... mcm biasa lah, went to Thye's foodcourt for lunch; as u can guess, we all had the same thing for lunch. Save budget kali ah. Mum only gave me $3 wat?? hehe...
BL reminded us before we left for lunch...
BL: "Karang tidak payah datang awal2 ah. Til 1:15 also can"
Haha.. mentang2 terima sudah!! Hm.. but it was a good thing lah.. dapat jua rilek2 makan. hehe..
So, Ct, Laila and me stayed there a for bit at Thye's after we finished eating. Then we left to my office. Before that, we stopped by Centrepoint because Ct had to go to the loo. Felt so sleepy that I slept for a while inside the car. Arrived at the office at 1:15pm..wah ngam2 ani wah. The rest were already there.
Patang.. macam biasa lah routine.. we did the stickers labelling on the new stocks which had arrived yesterday. Then at 4pm, another new stocks came... gilllllllllaaa~ akhir kali udah ah but BL managed to get everything done in time lah. We had to be super duper quick you know!! hehe.. BL also gave us a thermos flask, which has a NOKIA printing on it. Cool!! I've been longing to have that kind of thing, but since it's too costly and besides not really important to me, so I never got it. But now, since kana bagi free atu jua kan.. sayang jua inda di ambil. Hehe.. Got everything packed and stored in place after that then by 5:20, we left the office. BL said it's okay to leave early since we had finished everything and said every Saturday we go home early!! hahaha!! Mum was there on time; good good. Hehe.. then she told me Nini kana tahan, so we went straight to the hospital to visit her.
When we arrived at Ward 20, pereng was already there, with his wife and kids as well.. oh ya his mom in law was also there.. along with Poda with his wife and kid. Nini looked weak saja, apparently ia kurang darah since inda betidur saja. Acai and Yul were there earlier but they already left by the time we arrived.
Nini lying on the bed..*Background: Pereng in white shirt, Mohammad, Anti Hjh and Nini Hjh (pereng's mom-in-law)*
Jeerah..c-Bundon..
Lil Cuzins! Mohammad and Ajeerah..Malu kan begambar be2..esehmen!!
Mohammad bin Hj SabirinPereng's youngest son!! hehe..cute... he has a nice set of teeth!! *kewL*
Lapas dari hospital, we went straight back home. Wanted to watch AF at first at Aliyah's place with Yul, but rupanya the plan was cancelled. So Yul had another plan with Shah; since he was coming downtown from KB. *sigh* Great.. now I can't watch AF, I thought. Thinking of going to Irah's place to watch it but then again I was so tired to go. Then I decided to just stay at home since it was not really a big deal to me. Spent the time on the net saja last night til finally I dozed off at 12:46pm. Inda tahan lagi che~~ kalat mata ku brabis dah.. hehe.. didn't spend my saturday night like any other saturday nights. But hell, it doesn't mean anything to me. I need a good rest before going back to work again on Monday!!!
Til then~ Adios amigos... hahaha...















0 comments:
Post a Comment