GOOD EVENING TO YOU.

Harlooo!!! hhehe.. hi!! Hm... finally settled down everything; got my video uploaded in youtube already and that's only after few hours since I made it. I showed the video first thing to my mum and she was..erm.. she found it cool though. Showed her the video I was supposed to give her yesterday and yes she did shed a tear. Hehe.. me too; especially when I read out the words included in the video! *sniffs*

Later in the evening, Yul messaged me asking me aku jadi ke rumah Ct Aliah, and I replied to her yes aku jadi, but only lama lah maybe to get there. I was caught up with so many things; from blogging to surfing to downloading things for my phone. My phone got hang in the middle of everything; my memory card needed to be reformatted that is!! Kebaratan udah! So, I did everything to get it fixed and that was until 8!! While waiting for it to be done, sampat lagi ku mengarat ayam as asked by mum and cooked it tarus. Masak Ayam Kicap, just like yesterday's. Hehe..it was fast and simple. Then, I went straight mandi...then checked my copying again for my phone. Got dressed but then I realised it was already getting late; Yul messaged me again telling me if I were coming or not. Awuuu..ka jadi ke sana, I replied. But she told me that she had gone home, sal mamanya gagas!! Hmm.. and there was no way I was gonna go to Ct Aliah's place alone, not at that time. At Sara's bedtime? No, I don't think so. So, my dad brought me to pick up Echo at the workshop in Gadong, tarus ambil Wafiy lah. On the way after picking up Wafiy, we stopped by Ayamku's to get ayam goreng lah of course. Selalu..~~~~~ we had to wait for 15 mins just for the chicken to get cooked!! Then, went straight to the workshop and there it was, my Echo parked in between many other cars. Hahaha... my dad drove back the Echo though while I drove Nssan back home. I went together with Wafiy; had him to accompany me. We were fast that we reached home first than Dad! Hahah... then tarus makan.

Looking back at those pictures I had in my phone reminds me that I still need to do a few posts for my blog. And there are like...how many days old? hehe.. like the time I had dinner twith the Bolkini's at BOB UME Kitchen @Bandar. Maaaaann~ that was sooo yesterday. I wonder when I can get down to finally post up in my blog. But, now I just feel like blogging the time when we went to Takara for dinner, under Aunt's Ainah's treat that is. But, Ngah paid for us, me and Maziyyah back then. hehe.. I did mention a few things on it right in my earlier post..like..our food costed Ngah $75!! eheh...sorry Ngah!! Well, I do appreciate it, thank you very much!

I only know how to eat few stuffs...like california maki, ebi, tempura, temaki and some sushi. And the rest, u can have them. I don't even eat Salmon, let alone Tuna fish! Unagi?? No thank you. Geli I! hehehe.. so most of the foods Maziyyah yang order, aku ikut saja... I didn't expect that she ordered as many as $75!! hehe.. and that was for only the two of us? Crazy, NO?



Upon arrival at Takara.
Trying out Maziyyah's new camera phone, SE K770i.. Cool eh?

Yup, vaining while waiting for the food..


Feeling hungry already, no Maziyyah??


Haha.. having fun with the camera!!

Our Cokes arrived first..



My plate and the chopstick, ready to sushi-ing..


Green tea being served, not mine anyways..


Mmmm...nyum~ Wasabi.. let's get HOT!


The 8 pieces of Salmon Maziyyah ordered.
Baik jua sampat ku gambar before she finished it. 8pcs to herself!! Bravo!!


California Maki....mmmmmsssss!!


Ebi Tempura.


Tappenyaki and Batake? (can't remember)
I thought this one set is for 2... but Maziyyah ordered 2, one for each of us!
It was $18 per tray!!


Noww..the 2nd tray arrived, which happned to be mine.. ehhh??


The only thing I like to eat besides the others, Tempura with Cheese.


HEhehe...we're done eating.
(paksa abiskan sal Ngah marah!!) hehe...


We ran out of Coke but dare not order again... :((


Feeling FULL. hehe.. feeling more like a hung over..

I managed to 'tapao' back some of the left overs and put it inside my bag; and that was because we didn't..no, I didn't wanna get scolded for what we had done basically. It was only those fried yam, ubi manis and some veges. Baik jua the waitress mau give aku napkins, dapat jua ku bungkus and bawa balik and thanks to my big-wide-spaced COACH handbag! harhar..Or else I wouldn't have made it through.. wehwhehewehw...

*It was a hell of a night* grins....

0 comments: