Unlucky, no?

Tragedy 11/9 21/5


Yes, it's tragedy 21/5 not 11/9. This is another version, improvised I suppose. Hehe.. but this doesn't have any connection with the event of what happened on September 11 eh. This was about yesterday which I should have posted up earlier in my blog; but inda sampat since I was already sleepy last night.

It was all about my day at work and how I spent it.. *grins*

As usual, had to go to work since Monday now. Yesterday was different; woke up unusually late. Woke up at 7:14am!! Rushed to shower; get dressed and all. Baik jua I had to only wear a t-shirt yesterday, at least it was easy kan and hassle free!! Woke Ct up and asked her to get ready; started the car's engine and get it heated dulu before jalan.

It was already 8:05am; left home and headed work. The road was jammed lagi; the police traffic were on the road taking care of the traffic and not using the traffic lights!! Darn!! On the way down to Gadong was okay, the highway was a bit free. Stopped by at the Bakery shop to get some buns for my breakfast. While I was at the shop, I saw Ammirul @Lo Ryder!! Hehe.. He tagur me when he wanted to go to his car. Sampat lagi talked to him tu!! Then, tarus ke office; punched time card; 8:38am!!! Shiiittt!! Bad, bad, bad... mati ku nie karang. Baru pun kaja, akhir tia udah. When I went inside, Ezzah was already there and BL!!! Goddd.. *sorry boss!* Placed my stuffs on the table and approached Ezzah to see if there was anything to do that morning. hehe..

The morning went okay; we received many ordes kali ah from the dealers!! Non-stop. I let Ezzah do the paperwork since ia lama sudah sana and aku takut karang salah jua if I did it. So I told her to just type and I did the packing and labelling and stuffs. It was tiring though but it was fun all along. Auntie, an old chinese lady (cleaner) came at 9am that morning. She would always come in to our office to give a hand if there was any though. Siuklah jua, ceta2 sama ia and laughing at some lame silly jokes. hehe.. Felt a bit tired with all the packings; almost fell asleep while doing it. jaga..jagaa...jgn tidurrrr!! as people in my family would always say to me if they see me feeling drowsy!! hahaha...

11:35am: Decided to went to the loo for a pee. So off I went..lalalala...~ Back in the toilet, I felt the urge to take a dump.. and so I did.. besides my tummy was already aching!! haha.. Then, in the middle of it, my leg felt numb.. and almost cramped! So, I tried to ease it supaya nda sakit lah. It was panat all over!! Feeling so, I rested my head on the sink (there was this sink near to the toilet bowl, u know kan how toilets are.. the sink atu mcm arah bar stand bah..eshh I just don't know how to explain..) and closed my eyes, hoping that the numb feeling would go away. *deleted scene* Aaarrrggghhhh~~

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. 3 knocks; hard one!! *deleted scene* Dalam utak ku, c ezzah yang mengatuk kan ke jamban; and within a second I wanted to just like open the door and poke my head out and asked.. "Yes kenapa?" LOL. Mcm stail d rumah kan when you were having shower and when somebody knocks on the door asking for the shampoo? Like.."buka sekajap eh, kan ngambil shampoo ku skajap.. or barus gigi ku..".. kan?? Well, we do that a lot at home, especially when we're in a hurry!! I do to my sis!! ehhe..

*deleted scene* hahah.. I cleared myself and went out from the loo. Saw Ezzah was still at her table, looking at me from inside. I asked her as soon as I came in to the office.

Me:"Siapa ngatuk tadi ah?"
Ezzah: "C BL..."

Me: "Ohh.. napa ia ngatuk?"
Ezzah: "Bahh...kan kul 12 jua sudah ni... kan lunch ah.. semua jua kluar"
Me: "Ohh... *buat muka serious* te cramp kaki ku tadi ah.. palui eh" *kira buang kes lah tu* Ezzah: "Oh..padantah.."

Then BL came in..

Ezzah: "BL she said she cramped her leg inside tadi.."
BL: "Ohh..." *nodded, holding on the door knob, ready kan kluar sudah.*

*deleted scene*


Walked my way to Thye's foodcourt. I asked Ct to come over yesterday and dangankan aku lunch. Told her about what happend and we all laughed. I laughed it off lah; haha.. And now I'm sharing with you.. haha.. saja supaya aku nda feel guilty over what happened.. so what kan?


Again.. the Thye's foodcourt.. still sunyi..

The tables in front me..

It's always my PEPSI dulu yang sampai.. ordered Nasi Katok from Aisy's

Nahh.. Nasi Katok singgit~ Save budget cheee~~


Masa abis makan, I told Ct saying..

*deleted scene*


She just laughed at everything that I said. Hmm.. cali kah? Inda punnn...

After lunch, I went back to the office and Ezzah and BL were there sudah. It was 1:05pm kali..
Auntie came around 2ish lah.. we were busy than ever. More stocks and orders coming in. Without realising, it was already 4pm. I helped auntie with the stickers labelling while Ezzah did some paeperwork. By that time we already finished with the orders and packing. So, I was only killing time with Auntie til 5:30pm.

5:30: Went out to punch my time card. The next door's office was noisy; the men were laughing here and there. Then, Carlo, the filipino tagur AJ..

Carlo: "Balik kamu J.."
AJ: "Awu.."
Carlo: "Apani..balik..eh mulie (mulih) kamu.."
AJ: *laughed* "Awuu..mulihh.."
Carlo: "Ohh mulih..(trying to correct his pronounciation)
Me: *cut in* salah bukan mulih.. uwi na.. (conversing in tagalog)
Carlo: *amazed* "ahh..uwi na?"
Me: *smiled and nodded*
Carlo: "uwi na? maaga ka ba?" (tagalog) (You're leaving? It's still early)
Me: "Ahh.. maaga ka ba?" *trying to get what he said* sal aku inda brapa tedangar..
Carlo: "Maaga ka ba..it's still early.."
Me: *bangang* "0hhh..still early.. tapus na.. ubus na" (abis sudah..)
Carlo: "Oh tapus na? *still amazed*
"Ehhh.. ni iaa ah..." speechless while pointing his finger at me, trying to tell his colleagues that he was surprised to know that I can speak tagalog!!
Me: "Ano? Marunong tagalog?" (What? I can speak tagalog?)
Carlo: *smiled* "Bakit?"
Me: "Bakit? Ermm...." *smiling away..
Carlo: "Ama mo..filipina?" (Your maid's a filipina?)
Me: "Ooo.. pero uwi na sha" (Yes, but she's gone home)
Carlo: "Ohh uwi na sha? Pangit ah?" (Oh..she's gone home. Was she not beautiful?)
Me: "No.. matanda.." (No..just old)
Carlo: "Oh matanda!! Ai yahh!" (Oh..old! Aiyahh!!)
Me: *giggled*
Carlo: " Why matanda? Mesti young ahh.." (Why old? Should be young ahh)
Me: "Hindi masarap if matanda?" *hahahaha* (Inda nyaman if tua?)
Carlo: "Ooo.. hindi masarap!!" *laughed out loud* (Awu, inda nyaman!!)

Then he told his colleagues, "Nahh.. we have a half filipina here.."
Tarus riuh durang semua.. and they said.. "Antam! Antam!" hehe..

Me: "Maraming novio bah.." (Many boyfriends).. I continued again.
Carlo: "Ahhhh!!! Maraming novio.." Tuu.. (pointing at his colleague) maraming novio jua tu" (ahh..banyak boyfriends... tu.. banyak girlfriends jua tu.."

*Novio= BF/GF applies to either male or female.


Me: "Ehhh.. asawa.." (ehh.. wives)..
Carlo: *laughed* "Asawa!!" (wives)
Me: "Guapo ah?" (Handsome ah?) *laughed*

Then I left. haha.. went down and saw Ct was already there, parked. Good, I thought. I showed them the ICT calendar which has our pictures on it. They got psyched!! hahah... then send Laila home.

The ICT Calendar from AiTi

Can you spot me?
Tuu... my pic in black n white.. =))

On the way after sending off Laila, we heard a strange sound coming from the front tyre. So, we stopped by at the small Indian shop nearby and Ct checked the front tyre; all of the tyres in fact and found nothing. So we continued our journey home. The more we drove, the more louder the sound became. The sound got even worse; it sounded more like gatah flipping back and forth.. lapik2 bunyinya.. lapikkkkkkk lapikkkkk~~~ hahah.. (style 3G yaw! Our family saja tau tu..ah yul?) hehe..

jeng..jeng..jeng..

Gunakan lah 3G dari B-Mobile... sekarang!!

*Iklan sekajap* =))
hehehe..


Feeling unsafe, I told Ct to stop by at YMRM (since we were passing by it) and checked again. Whoaaa~ rupanya banar!! Dawai nya tekluar!! We could see the threads coming out of the tyre!! Gilllllllaaaaaaaaa jua tu!! And the rest of the tyres were bald as well! We stopped there; thinking. At last I thought jalan kan saja tia eh, tapi plahan2 saja. So off we went.


YMRM!!

YMRM, spelled out in Jawi!! haha..


How the tyre looked like..kesian eh!~


Close up shot of the tyre...kan kan?


Sampat lagi pose for the car! *nice*

Model Keta Echo.. *challllaaa ku sana ah!!*

My Sisters: Ct and BB.
Under the hot sun..

Making our way out from the junction...


Still at the junction..banyak keta buiii~~


Finally.. on the way..

On the way to the highway, I didn't feel good; thinking the tyre might burst and the car being uncontrolled! Inda jua cali tu mun tanggal!! hahaha.. Baik jua time atu we were close to the flyover which led to Irah's place so I told Ct to just go to Irah's.


On the way to the flyover..


The flyover leading to Irah's place..


Driving on the flyover... hehe..


Still on the way.. jaaapp g!


Hmm.. batah jua ahhhh...

As soon as we arived there, I went in to look for Irah. Basirah greeted me first; she was eating in the kitchen. She told me Abg Irah was not home and I went to look for Mami and the rest. They were inside Kimi's room. I told them about what happened. I called up Irah and told about my tyre; he asked me to look for spare tyres around the house but too bad there was none. None for my car size;14. Tayar basar banyak pulang..karang jadi bigfoot! hehe..


Irah's house..

Chilled inside Kimi's room for a while; since it was maghrib jua kan, so we stayed in..
online skjap.


The Bolkini Girls.. Amal and Alai Basirah


Me..vaining depan cermin~

Then, minta antar dari one of them. Baik jua Aziz balik from work. Yaye, right in time! Showed Aziz the tyre then asked Wali and Rahim to help look for spare tyres. But still nada jua. Then, Walie came to me and told me ia kan antar kami balik. Went to the kitchen for a drink for a while after Amal told me that Wali was already waiting in the car. Mami told me Wali tunggu di keta and that he was in a hurry sal ia kan baca buku lagi sal ia kan periksa. Oh well, I thought. Padantah ia te hon-hon. hehehe...

By the time I got outside the house, Aman just came home from playing football. I thought Aman would be good to send us home. So I told him; he hesitated at first but then when I told him c Wali kan baca buku baru tah ia mau. hehe.. so went home with Aman..

We ceta2 lah on the way home, c Aman ani malu tia pulang with my sisters around! hehe.. malu tiaa!! Baik jua ia ingat our address padahal baru jua 1 or 2 times ia ke rumah!! hehe... Sampai rumah, makan skajap and jalan balik ikut my Mum antar Wafiy tuition. I told her about the car on the way there. Baik jua ia nda marah.. hehe.. Went for some groceries shopping at Hua Ho Kiulap while waiting for Wafiy. Bought a shampoo for myself saja. Met Jojo at the Photo Counter and talked for a bit. At 9:30, picked up Wafiy from tuition and went home.

While I was siuk2 online, Mum came into the room and told me that she and my Dad wanted to pick up the car from Irah's place. Asked me to message Irah and told him that we were coming. My Dad was in the living room that time; went up to him before going. Marah ia plang and lectured me big time!! It stressed me out that I left the place and went to my Mum. My mum pun sasak. Then off we went to Irah's.


The FULL Moon..
Shot this on the way to the car kan ke rumah Irah..

Then on the way ke sana lagi, he didn't stop talking, telling me what I should have done about the tyre. He said we should have called him up instead of leaving the car at Irah's. So?? Sasak ku.. I felt like listening to my MP3 from my handphone but I thought it would be rude to do so while he was talking. But then again, he was really provoking and kept on lecturing me about it. At one point I felt like jumping out from the car and die!! Even if it means I had to be knocked down and ran over by a crane. It would be even better daripada kana salak2!! Urghhhhhhh... Suruhnya lagi kami jalankan saja keta atu... nya kalau pancit barutah.. Like.. ohh biar tia kami mati nya be 3.. awu banar jua.. Upon arrival at Irah's place, the house was already dark, I guess they must have been asleep. It was 11:00pm for god's sake, even Irah didn't even reply my messages or my calls. So, my Dad just took the car and drove his way home. While me and Mum drove the other car, Nissan. Headed straight back home. Finally!!

Back at home tarus ke living room where Ct was. She was still there busy with the laptop, face-booking. I stayed there and talked about things. We talked about so many things last night; about what happened. We laughed our heads off about it. Haha.. how silly it was!! Sampat lagi ku merabus sgala sausage apa while waiting for her. Boring jua sudah tu!~ hehhe.. Went upstairs at 12 midnite and I continued to blog. Baik jua today aku off,so it was okay to stay up late a bit. Atu pun I was already sleepy. Finally went to bed at around 2am. *sigh*


Ct with my laptop.. mengamah*


My midnight snack..
*Bakso meat, parwnball, sausage cocktail and crabmeat*
Let's get FATTTT~ hahaha..


A cup of hot milo..
Lain2 aku ah..mlm2 minum hot milo.. harhaarhhar..

*long sigh* mcm.. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ (sighing)
It was such a pretty long day for me. It wasn't just my luck.. hehe..

0 comments: