FRIENDS FOR LIFE.

Hi there again people. Can't believe it's actually 4:30pm already!! Wanted to start blogging earlier but I had so many things in mind until I had to call it off for a bit. Went browsing YouTube and checked for music videos. Suddenly I had this one song in mind, called Count on Me by Whitney Housten and all those faces of my friends came flashing back to my mind. I looked for that song and watched the video clip while listening to it. I just realised how much I missed my friends and those good old days! I began to shed a tear as the song continued on and on; it's really the emotions that triggered the tears. I'm on my PMS, that's why. But these few days I keep thinking back of the good times back in those days I had with my friends; how time passed by so quickly, I thought. I wish I could turn back the time and stayed there forever. It was as seem as I am dying, you know having to think back all of those good things. You do that when you're dying, right? I mean trying to bring back those memories again and wish how you could be well again like those times, and not lying on the bed waiting for your death call. Hmm.. how I wish the time was longer. But I know, it's too late to regret the past because time continues to move on. No use of having grudges. Eventhough I have them, hehehe.. Perhaps it's all because of this going to Canada thingy. Yes peeps..I'm going to Canada, together with my aunt, though I'm leaving later than her, I am still going. The homesick-ness is already inside me, it's been my system for the past week. I've been thinking of leaving behind those people I love, especially my mum, dad and family. I wonder if I could survive the days without them. And surely enough, I can't imagine surviving when they're gone! Gosh! Don't want to think of it. I cried yesterday because it was mother's day. I didn't get to wish my mum a happy mother's day because she's also not that mother's day person.. you know, I mean she doesn't like to celebrate stuffs like that.. she's more of the religious type. But she's happy when we celebrated her sometimes. Not yesterday though. Hhehe... I just randomly surfed the net watching videos of mother's day, read greetings for their mothers and how I wish I had wished my mother with those greetings..although I did put up a post on her..(like she's gona read it!) XD

And so today, I thought I might do something to remember others as well, like my friends..since I'm leaving though. I know I've lost so many friends along the way (eseh..mcm lagu Mariah Carey, One Sweet Day tah plang! hehe). But really, I can count those friends I've lost. Most of them got married; lost keeping in touch; lost due to misunderstandings we had and issues in the past, so on. It's just hard to please everyone, you see. I just can't. *sigh* And out of that, I finally made something that I can keep and share with you that I am glad to have found friends like these people. They're just like my insignificant others... ooopss!! hehehe...

p.s The video is on its way..hang on a bit...






0 comments: