hehe.. *sigh* don't have much to write today for my blog. Spent the whole day at home saja; while Mum and Dad were out somewhere. Wanted to follow Mum tadi to her school's sports day; at least I could get some interesting pictures out of it that I can share here in my blog. But then again, ngaleh jua ku.. so I preferred staying in instead. Cooked chicken curry tadi at 9pm; macam aku atu tadi lapar kan.. nada kan di makan and besides nada orang memasak. So I went down tadi and made an effort to cook the chicken. Tarus makan lapas atu with Wafiy. Luan khayal lan beinternet saja bah..mana inda.. nda ingat makan lagi.. Hehe..
Been surfing the net tadi and all of a sudden the issue about upgrading my DST Easi card popped into my mind. Macam mau jua ku kan upgrade ah..I mean banar jua while ia free ani.. hm.. and the thought of getting a new phone came to my mind lagi; 3120!! Hehe.. Nokia 3120 Classic is a 3G phone and it has 2 mega pixel camera with flash lagi.. big screen..slim and what else? Lawalah..its just that ia nada menu button.. but so what? It's not I'm gonna stay on the net chatting all around the clock with my phone. Even masa ani pun jarang udah ku online kai hp. Lagipun ada espeed sudah kan why take the trouble using handphone somemore? hehe.. Iatah.. my sister Wani is coming back soon for her Summer holidays and she's bringing home my Nokia 5500 Sports atu.. she won't be using the phone anymore since she has a new phone sudah. So, I got to use 2 phones at one time lah satu for the 825 line and the one I'm using now is for my 913. Hehe.. at least when I buy the 3120.. buleh jua kai 3G..aince atu 3G phone... tinggal upgrade kan saja the sim card jadikan 3G line.. naaaah~ kan senang.... inda payah beli line 3G baru!! heehe.. but watever it is, I'll just have to wait for Wani to come back dulu and wait for my next month's gaji..or simpan duit dulu and wait for the price to go down then I'll finally get it!! Muwaahaha.. apakan?? Crapppzzz...
Been surfing the net tadi and all of a sudden the issue about upgrading my DST Easi card popped into my mind. Macam mau jua ku kan upgrade ah..I mean banar jua while ia free ani.. hm.. and the thought of getting a new phone came to my mind lagi; 3120!! Hehe.. Nokia 3120 Classic is a 3G phone and it has 2 mega pixel camera with flash lagi.. big screen..slim and what else? Lawalah..its just that ia nada menu button.. but so what? It's not I'm gonna stay on the net chatting all around the clock with my phone. Even masa ani pun jarang udah ku online kai hp. Lagipun ada espeed sudah kan why take the trouble using handphone somemore? hehe.. Iatah.. my sister Wani is coming back soon for her Summer holidays and she's bringing home my Nokia 5500 Sports atu.. she won't be using the phone anymore since she has a new phone sudah. So, I got to use 2 phones at one time lah satu for the 825 line and the one I'm using now is for my 913. Hehe.. at least when I buy the 3120.. buleh jua kai 3G..aince atu 3G phone... tinggal upgrade kan saja the sim card jadikan 3G line.. naaaah~ kan senang.... inda payah beli line 3G baru!! heehe.. but watever it is, I'll just have to wait for Wani to come back dulu and wait for my next month's gaji..or simpan duit dulu and wait for the price to go down then I'll finally get it!! Muwaahaha.. apakan?? Crapppzzz...
My 'Primary' phone only mine's SilverNokia 6300 used for line #913..
Second phone, old version of 3120Used for 2nd line #825
My Nokia 5500 Sports*brought to UK on loan by my sister Wani (she used this when she was still here)*
and NOW...
I WANT THIS ONE!! =)) & its cheap,$298.00 saja.. anyone?? hehe..
NOKIA 3120 CLASSIC (3G Phone)
*2 MP Camera with Flash
*24MB Phone memory with Micro SD card slot upgradable to 4GB
*FM Radio and Stereo Headset
*2 ways video call
*MP3 MP4 AAC +eaCC .wav sound format
etc..








0 comments:
Post a Comment