Closed!


Today marks the day for all revenue accounts to be closed. Everyone at work today was busy finishing up what was left. I finished my work as well, in fact everything was up to date by now. I'm so happy that I managed to get everything done in time. *sigh*

Went home at half past five this evening. Most of my colleagues stayed back for the accounts' closing because they still had tasks to do. I could've stayed back with the rest of my colleagues, but thinking of not having work to do, I decided not to. Got picked my Mum and Dad where we later went for groceries shopping after that at Hua Ho Delima. Due to that, I missed the Indonesian drama series, Aqso dan Madina. Ahhh.. missed a number of episodes already! Dropped by at my Aunt's house before heading back home. The whole neighbourhood was totally dark! The electricity was out! Thank god our area wasn't affected, or else it would be blazing hot! hahahaha!! Over~ Gosh! It's half past eleven already and it's wayyyyyyyy past bedtime. *yawn* I've been sleeping late these last few nights and it's all because of this blogging. Hahaha!! Hmmm~ I guess I should go to bed right now.. I'll write again tomorrow. Til then, nytes!

0 comments: