***********************
*sigh* I'm on my bed right now, ready to sleep already. I'm so lazy to use the laptop so I'm using my handphone to do this blogging. It actually is fun! Hehehe.. Just fot back from the kitchen, liat my mum buat tart for tomorrow's selling. Yeah.. My mum makes malay cuisines and sell them. Bisnes kecil-kecilan je. Hehe..
Well, my Sunday has been great all day long although I only stayed at home. Yeah, I've been staying in at home almost every Sundays each week! And I really enjoyed it. Not that I had great fun, but I really feel that I'm at peace staying at home. Spent the day by watching 'Sex & The City' then off to playing 'Crash Bandikoot' on my bro's PS2. It has been my all time favourite video game since I first played it back in Beijing in 2002!! And I'm so glad my niece brought it over to our place to play! Or else I wouldn't have known that it's still exist! Hehehe..
Been wanting to blog early durimg the day but things kept holding me back from doing so. Oh ya.. Booked tickets for my folks today. They're off to London this June..and it's a sad thing that I'm not able to go. Otherwise I'll be seeing Big Ben again this year or even make a visit to Madamme Tussaud's! Gosh!! Miss London so bad..
*yawn* Geee... I'm sleepy already.. I think I'd better get me some good sleep, coz tomorrow will be a big day.. As usual, Monday- first day of the week! Monday blues~ hehe.. I hope there won't be much work at the office. Okay.. Said much.. wait! It's only 11pm and there's a movie on channel RTB2.. I think I'll watch! hehe.. Til then peeps! Nyte nyte.. *mwachs*









0 comments:
Post a Comment