Hm.. Nothing much interesting happened today at work, only that I finished most of the workload on time! Hehe.. I know~ I was suppose to go on duty today but since the 'closing of accounts' is just around the corner, I had someone else to replace me. Thanks to Aziz & Mattz! Hehe.. Bought food for takeaway from Ceri Cafe at lunchtime because I decided not to go back home for lunch. So, I just bought myself Grilled Chicken Chop with Veges and Mashed Potatoes. It was great! Back at the office, everything was just as normal as it has always been, except everyone was more concentrating on what they were doing. You know, kan closing kann.. Iatah.. And I just don't know what to expect tomorrow.. Of course, there'll be more workload! *sigh* I hope I could finish everything on time so that I could leave the office at 4:30 on the dot. For now, I'll just leave you here coz I'm so darn sleepy already. *yawn* It must have been the workload that made me so sleepy these days. Sooooo worn out! *sigh* Nyte nyte~










0 comments:
Post a Comment