Today's the very day of the World Earth's Day. Over 2,000 cities and towns across the world are taking part in this event including Brunei. It is aimed to save the ozone layer from thinning due over heating. The public are encouraged to save the electricity by switching off the lights at their premises for about 60 minutes before turning back on. Such changes in the degrees celcius might bring some consequences. I was at the Mall with my cousin early this evening to submit the photos for the RED photo competition. The Mall participated in this event as well and due to the roadshow HSBC was holding, the place was packed! Even the roads around Gadong were jammed with cars! I was so pissed at some drivers for being ignorant to the road rules. Thank god I found a parking space in the basement area! The Mall building had their lights off at 8:30pm and it lasted for an hour. Since I parked my car in the basement, we left before the lights went off fearing that we would be making our way to the basement in total darkness!! That would be so scary!! So we left the building and headed home. I wonder what happened in the dark. Hahahaa... We couldn't really see the Mall building as we made our way to the highway, but the lights at some buildings were already off. Nasib baik inda total blackout!! heehe.. Sampai rumah watched AF skajap, then I was so sleepy to watch til the end of the show. Went to bed straightaway because I need to go to the Mall tomorrow at lunchtime!! *sigh*









0 comments:
Post a Comment