Friday the 13th 20th...

Rise and shine pepol!! haha.. woke up at 8am this morning thinking of going to Soon Lee at 10am to get new pants for my lunch out with the girls later. It's half past 10am now and I'm still in my night clothes! Macam malastah ku jua kan ke Soon Lee ani, besides my mum is out now and she's driving the Nissan car which I wanted to drive to go to Soon Lee! *sigh* I guess I just have to wear the old pants of mine which has gotten LOOSE due to my constant weight loss!! Haha... but yes! I've been losing weight eversince I got discharged from the hospital dorm! And I still need to work on my weight because I have a targeted weight goal to achieve by the end of April! Yikes!! *sigh* It's quite hard for me to keep up with the diet plan I must say, but so far, Alhamdulilah, I'm getting used to it slowly. But I warn you, it requires GREAT effort and STRONG WILL to be where you're going to. *sigh* And today, my UNI girls are bringing me out for lunch and I need to warn myself not to over-EAT otherwise the hard work I've done all this while will not be paid off! I'll be fetched by 12pm the latest and I think I'm going to take my morning shower soon coz I don't wanna rush time. Hehehe.. oh yeah, I missed American Idol last night's episode and the day before coz I was watching some other channels! Teehee.. I hope Danny Gokey will remain in the competition and will maintain his GOOD performance. I love Danny Gokey!! Vote for him people!! Hope America knows which is best!! *winks*


Danny Gokey.. (oh! so in love with him!!!)
*smacks*

0 comments: