Happy Advanced 46th Birthday to my colleague, Hjh Fatimah Hj Tengah whose birthday falls tomorrow.. 22nd March 2009.
"Happy Advanced Birthday Ka Jah Tim!!"
*hehehe*
We had an advanced birthday celebration today back at the office for Ka Jah Timah. I've made the plans as early as the week before and make sure everything goes well as planned. And it really turned out well! Thank god! We had some money collection among us, the usual bunch costing $6@. Everyone agreed to it and I had the menu arranged as well. The food was all home-cooked, and of course it was by my Mom! Thank you Mom!! I was the one who was anxious this morning, fearing that something might go wrong. I was pretty pissed this morning when I found out some of the food was only half way done! Omigosh!! Sampai abis credit ku bah, keep on texting my mum reminding her twhat stuffs to bring later at noon. And to make things worse, my sister brought my DSLR to the Uni!!!! I was helpless as I thought that I wasn't able to take photos of the event. Baik jua ada my Dad's Canon! But sama jua nya, he brought it with him to his office!!! So my Mum came in to the rescue. She had to go all the way to my Dad's workplace just to get the Canon!! Kesian my Mum, paksa go here and there. By 12:15 noon tadi, I was already anxiously waiting for my Mum to arrive. Thanks to Ka Jah Zainon who played a very good role in getting Ka Jah Timah's attention. She kept her busy and made sure that she was away from us all, because we had to go down the lobby to get the food sent from my Mum!! It was funny though. The good thing was Ka Jah Timah didn't notice what we did at all! When I came to think of what we did, I can't help myself but smile! But all in all, it was great! Everyone had fun, I had FUNNNNNN!!! Yayyyeee!
(Sorry Ka Jah Tim, we couldn't find a lighter so wasn't able to light up the candles!)
*hehehehe*








0 comments:
Post a Comment