Sickness fever!!

Mahnnn!! This disease is killing me!! I've been having this cough and flu for more than 3 days already and yet it seems like there's no end to it. Went to Lee Clinic last Tuesday night to get some antidotes. The doctor gave me antibiotics, and some pills for flu and fever as well as syrup for my cough. At least that night after I took them, my cough had eased a bit. But it got worse yesterday and today as well!! I felt uncomfortable at work yesterday having to cough most of the time when the environment was in silence. And speaking of work, I had a hell of a time updating all the paperwork!! They are still a lot more to do!! Thanks to the onlilne system we're using back at the office!! It's driving us all nuts that we had our work pending! How I wish there would be a computer breakdown- alang2 kan.. that should be it. Hahaha!! *sigh* I'm suppose to go to the hospital for a chest review but then my mum just realised that the time posted on my clinic card was suppose to be at 2:45pm!! Not in the morning!! So, I'd just be seeing another one of my doctors at the nearest clinic to get an MC to pardon my absence. Darrnn!! I'm coughing like hell here! Goshhhhh!!! If only you could hear me cough.. you'd know how it feels like. It really tortures me especially with this flu I'm suffering from! I shoul've taken the MC for yesterday and now I regretted that. The doctor at Lee Clinic wanted to give me an offday to rest yesterday but I refused- that was because of the work shitload I have on my desk at the office. I have a lot of things in my mind these days- most of them were about work and they still are now!! I don't know.. I just can't stop thinking about it until I get it done! And I'm hoping that I would get it over with soon!! Then only I can relaxxxxxx!!! *sigh* How I wish I had a better job! I am grateful though.. hehehehe... I'm thinking about my wealth, my money, my financial matters.. *phew* I'm up to something big at the moment and for that I need to save money!! harharrhar.. Too bad I'm sooo bad at saving coz I'm a spendthrift! Anyone wishes to help?? *winks*


Cough +


Stress





leads to this =


0 comments: