Hello peeps! Just got back from the Mall with my sisters and cousin. Went to the office this morning for an overtime to finish the pending workloads. Thankfully it's done now! *sigh* Woke up as early as 7.30am this morning.. and picked up Hasmah before heading the office. Anti Hjh Siah and Hani arrived before us and DKS came much later. We had fun at the office while doing our work. By noon, we were already having lunch at the canteen. It was unusually quiet since it was a Friday. Hehehe.. I feel guilty for finishing the meal, usually I only eat a small portion which equals to the size of my palm. I guess I need to make up for that!
We left the office at 3pm then picked up my cousin and sisters before sending Hasmah back home. Then only we headed to the Mall for the movies. I pre-booked the tickets from the office so that we wouldt miss out the good seats. Hehehe.. I made an appointment with Jenny as well from the Essensuals Salon to get a haircut. Boy, was I glad to have made it on time. The basement parking was packed by the time we arrived there but I was lucky enough to get a parking space near to the basement entrance. Had my haircut while my sisters and cousin went around the Mall. We watched 2 movies in a row both showing at different times, of course! Watched 'Confession of a Shopaholic' at 5.15pm first then followed with '12 Rounds' at 7.30pm. I was pretty worn out in the middle of the second movie, I guess I was really exhausted. But both movies were great, worth every penny paid for. *sigh*
Oh ya, did you know the bottom pad of my shoes come off? Yeah, in case you haven't known, it did! I took a photo of it (hahaha) after I glued it back to place!! Hahaha.. Kesian ah kasut ku ah!!
Malas kan bali kasut baru bah since my size is hard to find, but this time round, I found lots!! Perhaps due to the shrinking size of my feet! Hahahaa!!!

So for a replacement, I bought 2 pairs of new shoes from Charles and Keith and a pair of sandals! I was lazy enough to withdraw cash so I got it charged to the credit card instead. I guess the shopping can never end! I'm just one of the shopaholics but I don't have a confession to make! Hahahaha!!!!
The Sandals which I'll wear for jalan-jalan.. hehehe..
We left the office at 3pm then picked up my cousin and sisters before sending Hasmah back home. Then only we headed to the Mall for the movies. I pre-booked the tickets from the office so that we wouldt miss out the good seats. Hehehe.. I made an appointment with Jenny as well from the Essensuals Salon to get a haircut. Boy, was I glad to have made it on time. The basement parking was packed by the time we arrived there but I was lucky enough to get a parking space near to the basement entrance. Had my haircut while my sisters and cousin went around the Mall. We watched 2 movies in a row both showing at different times, of course! Watched 'Confession of a Shopaholic' at 5.15pm first then followed with '12 Rounds' at 7.30pm. I was pretty worn out in the middle of the second movie, I guess I was really exhausted. But both movies were great, worth every penny paid for. *sigh*
Oh ya, did you know the bottom pad of my shoes come off? Yeah, in case you haven't known, it did! I took a photo of it (hahaha) after I glued it back to place!! Hahaha.. Kesian ah kasut ku ah!!
Malas kan bali kasut baru bah since my size is hard to find, but this time round, I found lots!! Perhaps due to the shrinking size of my feet! Hahahaa!!!

So for a replacement, I bought 2 pairs of new shoes from Charles and Keith and a pair of sandals! I was lazy enough to withdraw cash so I got it charged to the credit card instead. I guess the shopping can never end! I'm just one of the shopaholics but I don't have a confession to make! Hahahaha!!!!
The Sandals which I'll wear for jalan-jalan.. hehehe..Finished watching the movie at around 9:30pm. My other sister and her friend went to the KFC for a takeway after that, so we had to wait for them while there was a long queue! *sigh* I went to browse around the shops hoping that I would find something nice for to me to buy. On the other hand, I was relieved that I couldn't find anything interesting, at least I saved my money! haha.. I've been feeling hungry since we watched the second movie so I headed for Jollibee for some quick meal. I had Junior Champ with fries and boy, was I guilty!! I felt guilty for eating it especially at 10pm!! I'm in the process of losing weight at the moment and consequtently, consuming fast food at such hour might increase back the kilos that I've lost!! Argh!! How could I?? *sigh* I guess I just have to make up for the calories I've consumed!! As far as I'm concerned, I've been having burgers in two weeks in a row now and I just can't afford for more! I have to stop! *sigh* I need to exercise..... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~ hahahahahaha!!!! Crap!













0 comments:
Post a Comment