Haryati&&Idham

Went to attend Adec's Nikah ceremony this afternoon with my cousin, Yul. Hehe.. been wanting to see her in her wedding gown one day, and finally the day has arrived! Hehe.. However, I couldn't decide for myself whether to come or not initially, coz somehow I feel awkward due to the long gap of not seeing each other since our college years! But thanks to Fany, Adec's bestfie whom made me comfortable for being there a bit!! At least it eased my awkwardnesss! Hehe.. Arrived at her place around 2:30pm; baik jua alum ramai orang datang. Went straight to Adec's room as soon as I arrived. Fany and a bunch of her friends were already there, the room was quite full! Hehe.. so, I just stayed at the corner, not telling Adec of my arrival- just wanted to surprise her though. Few minutes later, barutah Adec tau aku datang! ;))

I wanted to take some good pictures of Adec so I brought along my DSLR. Baik jua Fany tanya aku mana my camera and asked me to take pictures, otherwise I wouldn't have known that I left the memory card at home!! Darn!! So, I told Fany that I was going to get some stuffs inside the car when I actually went back home to get it!! Hehehe... gilaaa.. pedah jua ku bawa camera tu mun nada memory cardnya!! Baik jua ampir rumah ku! Hehe.. I rushed back to my house immediately, took the memory card and rushed back again to Adec's place!! Hehe.. baik jua nda kana ambil my parking spot! Pheww~~


Me and cuzzie Yul~





All in all, the ceremony went well- it went smoothly. Adec, being the outgoing person she has been remained non-chalant when everybody else was nervous. It was such a happy moment for her and everybody else that Fany even shed tears of joy! :') I feel happy for Adec too! Too bad, I couldn't take some close-up shots of her and her hubby coz there were many people standing in my way; I could only take shots from where I was standing. The outcomes were quite okay though. Oh ya, Adec's official photogs for the day were Kulimpapat and CiBui. I'm glad I was there to witness the event! Congrats to both of them!! :)) Here are from my camera... *winks*






*Urgh* I look weird in this photo, wrong angle* Hehe..


More in FB.

2 comments:

Fonz said...

macam banyak nama ku kena mention sini ani Ren..hahaha..Renaaaa..rupanya ko BALIK!!! HAHAHAHH!!! Capi ko aaa..!! Baru ku tebaca ni blog mu aaa....Love you!!!

aDec said...

Thank you very much for coming Rayena!! *hugs* Really appreciate you being there my girl!! And thanks to my Fanz as well!! *hugs* Aku rindoooo!!!!!