Spare Me!

Hi!! I'm blogging at home right now, using every chance I get just to fill you in with the latest update. Hehe~ Well, I just had my lunch a while ago, having rice with grilled chicken. It was unexpected coz sometimes the maid doesn't cook much for lunch. And now, the chicken rice I bought back the office's canteen is reserved for my brother. Ngalih saja ku membali tadi, nda jua ku makan. Hehe.. Saw better options in the kitchen tadi- grilled chicken.

Arrived home much earlier than usual, saw a letter in the mailbox and guess what?? It was for me! Hmm.. what could it be? Tore it open and saw the HSBC logo under its seal. I became more agitated to know what's inside. And guess what again?? It was my Visa card Bills!! *sigh* My card's overlimit already and I'm asked to settle the transaction amount which exceeded the agreed balance. Hmpft.. guess I'll just have to withdraw some cash again and make the payment transaction. *sigh* Bills bills bills.. duit sia-sia abis each and everyday tapi aku ani alum tah jua kaya-kaya nya... *sigh* Ke bank tah ku lagi ni.. hmm... ngalih jua ku eh. But then again, I better do it fast before anything else happens. And by that means, I'm not able to use my credit cards for the time being, unless I've settled EVERYTHING and to which is IMPOSSIBLE! Urgh!


True much? Hehe..


**updated

Went back to work and reached the office by ten minutes before 2pm. Thank goodness the workload wasn't as heavy as the previous days that I managed to kill time while waiting for some tasks. Saw some food arranged in the emergency hall, the place for any held occasions. Hmm... I should have known. Hehe.. By 3:30pm, we gathered around and read Doa Selamat, and apparently we were having a farewell party for those who had been transferred to the other departments. The farewell party was made esepcially for Ak Ahmad, Hjh Fatimah, Serinah and Hjh Mahyun who had moved early this year. It was a superb feast- a high tea perhaps. Fortunately, I always keep my camera with me all the time in case of emergency and lucky me I had it in my bag today otherwise I wasn't able to capture the moments at this farewell. So, a toast to all of them!







Complete pictures on my FB. =D


0 comments: