Woke up to the death news of Michael Jackson at around 8am this morning. Everyone was talking about his death news in Facebook and I was really shocked to hear that!! Went browsing online at the BBC News website and watched the live news. It was such a tragic death that the world has lost another great iconic figure apart from Lady Diana. Michael Jackson was reported dead yesterday on Thursday, 25th June 2009 at 2:26pm in his home due to a suspected cardiac arrest. The main cause of his death was not confirmed however, but they will come out with an autopsy result later. The world is mourning over his death, similarly to Lady Diana's. MJ was considered as one of the successful entertainer in the music industry especially when his first hit single Thriller sold over 5.1 billion copies all over the world. It's really hard to take in the news coz it was really unexpected! I grew up with his songs all through my childhood years and each one of his songs brings so many memories. *sniffs* I guess the words are not coming just to describe how saddened and shocked I am coz the news is so overwhelming. May he rest in peace. Amin~









0 comments:
Post a Comment