Over the top

*sigh* It's Tuesday already and it's the end of month June! Didn't realise that I left this blog for almost 4 days now. Hehe... had been very busy with events lately, Nikah, weddings etc etc. As of today, my day at work was a little bit okay. I was on duty for the pension fund this morning and I arrived a bit late! Hehe.. thanks to the new officer for replacing me for the first few minutes. =))

I had been stressing out at work for the past 2 days coz I was fully loaded with paperworks!! I was a bit relieved initially yesterday when I knew my colleague was suppose to come to work after her 8-days of holiday!! Boy, was I wrong coz, she got sick and was on MC for another extra 2 days! *sigh* And that meant, I had to finish all the tasks alone!! The result?? I ended up with a migraine and having pretty bad moodswings throughout the day! The stress level is indescribable, but perhaps you'll know how it felt if you see this....




If this situation continues, you won't be able to recognize me again coz I'll be suffering too much from stress that I'll become like...

THIS!!

*Haahaa!! Exaggerated! :P~~*

The workload was unexpected a lot since Saturday. Had to go home late since I had to keep everything up to date!! I seriously needed a break that day, so I decided to watch Transformers II with my cousin, Yul at night. I was disppointed however, that my plan to watch the movie had to be cancelled since Yul had bought the tickets before me!! She went to watch with her sister instead. It wasn't entirely her fault though coz I forgot to call her up to confirm our movie night out. *sigh* Received a text message from Irah telling me that they were having a BBQ that night and invited me over. Thinking of it was the best time for me to chill and relax, I deceided to go and bought some potatoes to add more to the grill. I was pretty stuffed up with all those bbq chickens and all, not forgetting to the chocolate fountain as well! It was sooooo nyaman with the fruits coated in thick chocolate! Yummmmmsss!! Hehe.. The girls did the poco-poco and I had a good karaoke session in Irah's room with Fany much later. It felt good to have released the stress out of my system! Haha.. Went home at 11pm and felt sleep fast!



Woke up early the next Sunday morning coz I had a wedding to attend to-Sally's wedding! In fact, I had to do a photoshoot! As I normally would do, I dragged Hasmah along with me to the wedding and we arrived not as early as I planned to come! Hehe.. By the time we arrived, the other colleagues were already there, including DKS and Hani! However, I didn't see them on the way up to Sally's room though. There were already 3 photogs when I got in the room and as usual, I geared up and ready to shoot! Esehmen~ hehe.. It was such a hot day and there was a huge crowd surrounding the newly wed couple! It really gave me a hard time to get good shots of them, that eventually I quit! Haha! Bla lalalalalala... Didn't get the chance to shoot pics much since I had problems adjusting to the speedlight. It really frustrated me! By the time I was done, DKS and Hani had already left and so I didn't have time to take pic with them! Borrriiinnngggg~~~ Went home at 3pm as I was already exhausted and STARVING!! Decided to attend a cousin's Mandi Belawat initially later in the evening, but since it was already past the invitation hour, I cancelled it instead. In fact, Hasmah and I headed down to the Mall to watch Transformers II! Yayeee... alas! Overall, the movie was good, but not as good as Transformers I as many would say. Perhaps it was too dragged out and long! Haha.. I fell asleep in between the movie but I was awaken by the non-stop action much later at the part when Shia and Megan Fox got into Egypt! Then only I thought the movie wasn't that bad after all!

Went shopping after that where I finally bought a perfect sling bag for my travel- COACH's!! Hehe.. what else? I got a CROCS sandal as well, which defnitely was not in my what-to-get list!! Seee?? I always ended up buying unnecessary stuffs! Hehe.. Hasmah bought a pair of shoes as well, and some fabrics from Kofom. The Mall never fails us to leave empty handed, I s'pose! Hehe.. Oh ya, there was a long queue on the way up to the exit there since the parking lot was FULL! All because of the roadshow B-Mobile was having, along with the appearance of Kangen Band, flown directly from Indon to perform! And hell, the Mall was greatly packed!!! I caught a number of people who covered their noses and mouths, perhaps being cautious of the spreading of H1N1 virus whom at the same time were staying put within the large crowd to watch the Kangen band! Ironic much?? Hehehe.. Went to eat at the foodcourt after so much shopping and finally, I got to eat Ayam Penyet!! Hehe.. It wasn't as tasty as how many people had described, to me, it was just the plain Ayam goreng fried crisply, topped with a hot sambal belacan! Nothing less! :P~ (But I tell you, nothing beats the best Singapore's Ayam Penyet! *drools*) :))



My feet was starting to get sore by then so I thought it was time to go home. Besides, it was already late since I had to go all the way to Sg. Besar just to send Hasmah home! We finally managed to get out of the Mall building after a long queue in the basement parking lot, but we had a good time, shopping! Hehe.. I so can't wait for my holiday to start! Yipeeee... 3 more days left for work! Yeebaaaaa~~


*pictures later! :)


Can't wait for Monday!! :))

0 comments: