*sigh* I'm tired!!! Got home by 9:30pm after a long day at Sally's nikah ceremony! Went with Hasmah early this afternoon; fetched her up at 2:30pm and arrived at Sally's place by almost 3pm. Took pictures of her, I mean lotsa 'em! Phew! There were lots of cameraman around, hehe.. there were only 4 pulang, plus me it's 5! And another 2 videographers as well. Most of the staffs from the department came but they left early as soon as the ceremony ended. DUH! Haha.. Hasmah and I stayed back a little late coz ada lagi Bedak-Bedak Mandi. Sally's official photog was Leemi and I'm not sure who the others were. Hehe.. I was only using the camera kit though, malas kan pakai speedlight (coz it's too big and bulky!) or extra lens. I felt like an underdog when I saw the other photogs with their BIG lenses and all. I should've brought them extra lens and speedlight somehow. Haha.. But anyways, I took some great pictures of the newly wed couple and it all came down to a figure of 576 pictures!!! Boy, was I tired; in fact I was knackered!!! I became rather hungry after taking pictures and all, so Hasmah and I had a short break for makan while the other cameraman were still busy taking pictures! hehe.. Left the place at around 7pm and went back home to fetch my Mum before sending back Hasmah. Went for grocery shopping with my Mum at Hua Ho Delima later and I bought lotsa fruits!! Hehe.. my fruits dah habis dah.. iatah... Lapas atu tarus balik~ Yaye!! What a tiring day it was! *sigh*
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
4 years ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment