Weeeee~ 17 Again movie is starting its premiere show tonight, and I'm going!!! Wohooo!!! I'll be watching the 5:30pm show, which is right after my working hours, with my cousin Yul!! Hehe.. Booked the seats earlier this morning though, coz I might not be able to get good seats as it might be full! So, yeah, I'm going later!! I'm thinking to watch the Jangan Pandang Belakang Congkak movie as well and it just started today! *sigh* I've been going out to the movies lately, I don't know, I guess I just wanna go back to my 'old' self where I used to go and hang out having fun! Hehe.. Yes! Just wanna have the THRILL of having fun again, before I reach 30! OMG, I'm getting carried away already, so I guess I'll just leave you here with the latest update from me!! Hmm.. should I watch Syurga Cinta straight after the 2nd movie later as well? I'm going to watch Syurga Cinta jua at 9:20pm!! So, 3 movies in a row, straight row, in one night!! Hahaha!! Cheers! *Macam meliat wayang tah ganya batah2 ani aku ah!* Kekekeke...
t shirt bed sheets
-
t shirt bed sheets
[image: t shirt bed company]
t shirt bed company
Company Cotton® WrinkleFree Sateen Duvet Cover White Or, top your bed with
an opulen...
4 years ago











0 comments:
Post a Comment