Work resumed~

Hehe.. got back to work today after a day off yesterday. I feel much better now, the pain I had after yesterday's dental extraction is gradually receding. And of course, it's healing. Hehe.. Eventhough so, I dare not eat much just yet except for having rice congee. *sigh* Aside from that, everything remains the same, as normal as it always is- especially at work. I resumed work and of course inevitably the paperwork just keep on coming. Glad I got everything done in time. Dad picked me up after work and we went for some mini-grocery shopping getting the items my Mum asked for. Dropped by a stall selling Ayam Salai which I have been craving for!! Akhirnya sampai lagi hajat ku makan Ayam Salai! Nyum~

Had to turn off the shutter beep sound so that she wouldn't notice that I was actually taking pictures of HER!! Hehe.. But the Ayam & Tongkeng Salai looks yummy kan?? hehe..
*sia-sia pun* Slurrrrrrrppppppss~

Reached home at almost 5:30pm; watched Aqso and Madina drama series straightaway. Tidied up my room a lil' bit- I don't know suddenly I was in the mood to do some cleaning. So, I got everything done! Threw away some stuffs which I thought was rather unnecessary to keep. But, didn't get the time to sweep away the dust and some tiny-bitsy trash! Hehe.. Saw my Chicken Soup book which I have left it unread eversince I bought it in December last year. Thinking that I haven't done much reaading these past few months, I thought I might give myself a treat by reading. I love reading Chicken Soup books- the stories in there are sooooo touching!! I started to weep only after reading a few stories!! I get so sentimental easily!! Hehe.. I was only beginning to enjoy more of the stories when I suddenly fell fast asleep!! Yes, I fell asleep and I was not even halfway through yet! Haha.. perhaps it was because I shed too much tears. Hehe.. I was awaken however, thanks to my stomach which has been grumbling due to hunger, so I went to check out the kitchen for something to have a bite on. As usual, my Mum and Dad were just about to finish dinner as I interrupted in. Saw my mum's-made-rojak on the table and had some! Supernatural was on air while I was in the kitchen, so I stayed back to watch.

Later, I went to my parent's room to help my Dad connect to the internet using his MacBook since he didn't know how but afterwards I ended up FB-ing!!! Hehehe... *sigh* OMG! I can't belive it! I have to think what to write lagi!! Seriously, I don't know what else to add. I guess I'll stop here before my brain explodes!! Hehe... Until then, nights! *HUGS*

0 comments: