Home Sweet Home

*sigh* Didn't go anywhere today, in fact, I just stayed in watching DVD with them sisters. So, tired to go out today after the movie marathon I had with my cousin last night. Hehe.. Woke up around 11am this morning, and I guess I've claimed my sleep back alright. Hehe..

There's nothing much to tell about my day today, only that I spent the day watching two movies on DVD- Baler (again!) and Fired Up. I wanted my sisters to watch Baler coz I wanna share with the story behind it. I'm just addicted to love story and legends!! Cool, innit? Hehe.. Then, we continued watching Fired Up, which was hilariously fun!! You know, those cheerleading story kinda thing. Just like those Bring It On movies. Yeah, it was FUN! Went online early in the evening and booked the pending 'things' for my trip and alhamdulilah, everything is settled now, just waiting for the big day to arrive. So can't wait!! =D



I'll just make this post short as I don't have much thing to share other than what I have mentioned above. Hehe.. erm, I hope the days ahead will be as fun as the days I've been through so that I can share it with you here. Hehe.. but until then, I think that's just about it. Besides, I'm running out of words to describe anything that I could think of. WTH? Haha...



Counting Days...

0 comments: