Yaye!! Finally, I got hold on to my Dad's latest SLR Camera, Canon 450SD. It's a new one of course, bought it last few weeks I guess. I've been wanting to get one but I haven't got the money yet, but wait til the right time comes, I sure will get one. I just love taking photographs, I'm a good photographer, myself! haha.. vain! The pictures shows my strength.. heehehahah!! Last few nights, 3rd July 2008, my Dad brought the whole family out for dinner. It was also a treat for my sister's CT 22nd birthday, an advanced one for sure. Should have Doa Selamat that night, but since we were financially short, so my Mum cancelled it instead. She just invited her siblings to our place for lunch the next day, which was Yesterday. hehe.. So, off we went to eat at Soto Rindu@ Giant, since my brother hasn't been there. We went to eat and shopped around a bit after that.
Arrived 35 minutes before the restaurant closed. hehe.. We had buffet though, since it was cheap..like $7.50 per head? The dishes served were moderately good, although there weren't much choices for the main course. Still, nda melawan those restaurants with better standards like Aneka Rasa, leaving alone Rizqun and Season's. Waaaayy too far! But over all it was okay. I shall rate it as 6 over 10. hehe..but, no can do.. hahah!!
Arrived 35 minutes before the restaurant closed. hehe.. We had buffet though, since it was cheap..like $7.50 per head? The dishes served were moderately good, although there weren't much choices for the main course. Still, nda melawan those restaurants with better standards like Aneka Rasa, leaving alone Rizqun and Season's. Waaaayy too far! But over all it was okay. I shall rate it as 6 over 10. hehe..but, no can do.. hahah!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment