Hi!! How you people doing?? I hope everything's okay.. still keep on reading my blog yeah? hehe.. So I haven't been around to blog these days, I just don't know- just didn't have the time maybe. I think it's the work that keeps holding me back. Yup, eversince I've started working, the very first thing I would do once I reached home is that, go to the kitchen and get something to eat. Then, I'm off to my room to rest. By the time, I wanted to use my laptop and blog, it would either be my sister using it or I had already fallen asleep. Bad, huh?? hehe.. tired lah.. coming back after work. Sudah pun wake up early in the morning, work for the day some more and of course in the end of the day need some good rest to compensate. That's why I didn't bother to blog, and as a result, those pics I had been taking lately had been on hold- outstanding!! hehe.. *I still don't know whether or not to post them up in here, since it's already past due* Enough said then.
What about last night? Yeah, last night was a Saturday night and as any other days, Saturday is just the same day..all day everyday. Nothing special for me now. I haven't been going out as well and I'm kinda 'off' from what's going on! Imagine.. I hardly watch TV, apa lagi the news!! hehe.. My sisters went out- they were already out even before I got back from work. Hmpphh.. I thought, they never had enough. I decided to stay in saja, got nothing to do so I thought I could as well blog last night. The house was quiet- most of the people were out so I went to chill at my Nini's room and watched TV there while getting a massage. My cousin, Seriah was there as well. She was telling me that she wanted to go round to Bandar, you know just cruising around and see people and stuffs. So I told her if I could join her since I was alone and also needed to get out of the house after so many times being stranded home alone. She agreed then. Had my shower after that and left home by 9:30pm, I think. Thankfully my Dad was already home, I brought his DSLR camera and if he was not home yet by that time, I wouldn't get to borrow the camera but to use my Digital Compact camera instead! It's also okay to take pictures with- but with very limited availability lah coz the memory card is only like what, 32MB?? hahaha...
Went to TAIB first to withdraw some cash, then bought fuel at Lambak fuel station then headed downtown straight away. It was drizzling all the way there. The nights had been raining- especially last Monday night, where there were thunders and lightning. I took pictures along the way to Bandar, the lights were so beautiful! The neon lights I mean. The drizzle didn't stop the people from coming to Bandar, the later the night was getting, the more people were coming!! Besides, there were some performances going on last night, I think it was a choir competition between schools. I think that was why. The pictures below was taken along the road infront of the Royal Regalia Building.
hehe.. Squeezed our way through the traffic jam and went in to a junction where the RTB building was. Parked our car behind the building and went down with my camera. Only after 5 mins walking from our car, the rain began to get heavy, from only drizzle to giant rain drops and later to a downpour- not a heavy one lah! I had to hide my camera from getting wet- didn't wanna spoil it since it's not mine. Besides I didn't wanna risk myself from getting scolded by my Dad!! My cousin then rushed back to her car and took out an umbrella. I had to wait inside a phone booth nearby (thank god!) and took pics from there *majal jua tu aku ah!* We went together under the umbrella then, walking towards where the stalls and where the people were. We were half wet already- my hair was, the bag was also drenched in the rain and so later I asked my cousin to hide it inside her sweater.. *baik jua sweater basar!* or else it would have not fitted. hehe..
Went straight ahead to the stalls. They were still people trying to shelter by the stalls. hehe.. and some of them went home straight away. Since we just arrived, it was just a waste of time to turn back and head home. So we went on saja. We saw a lot of people standing under the 'kem' placed on the open space near just opposite the Yayasan building, and so my cousin and I went there to look what was there. *kweng kweng kweng* They were just PEOPLE who stayed under cover from getting wet!! *orang betaduh rupanya!! Suspenn!!* hehehe..
We were actually looking for my cousin's friend- she was one of the stallholders selling food there last night. Too bad we didn't know where her stall was. While searching, I managed to capture some moments, although I was a bit scared- scared of the people being not understanding having their pictures taken by a nobody like ME!! Perhaps unless I was one of the major reporters for some big companies, then they would not mind. hehe.. but thanks to them, they were friendly and supportive enough to let me take their pictures without having so much troubles. If it was a assignment project that I was making, what they had contributed would really give me at least a B for portraying what was on last night through the picture shots I took! *phew* I couldn't have done better without their support. Thanks again Bruneians!!
*caught her cooking the burgers!!*
hehehe...
Notice the two women dressed in orange? Yup.. I found them cute as soon as I saw them and tried to take a good shot of them. I didn't wanna get noticed by any one of them, but too bad one did!!! They walked away so quickly and all I could get was this!! hehe.. they were both small and petite, puny I might say.. in orange some more. Awwww~ How adorable and cuddly they could have been!! hehe..Bravo! Bravo! Baru iaaa nah bisai!! Mau lagi posing tu!! hehe...
To whoever you are- thanks for being a star!
From Bandar, we went on to Batu Satu, trying to capture some good shots of the neon lights. As we were reaching to Batu Satu, the lights were almost swicthed off, since it was already getting late. The schedule was up til midnight and by that time it was like, 11:30pm? So, we didn't get any chance by far. Only managed to take some pictures, and it was the least that we could do from inside the car. hmmmpphh..
*Macam dalam movie* hehehe...
Went home after that straight away coz it was already getting late- 12:30am. Reached home within 5minutes- went to the kitchen, had 'Sutung Tutuk' again with Air Kelapa. Chit chat a bit before I went upstairs to my room. Had these pictures transferred straight away after I showed them to my sister Ct. Felt so tired to blog last night, atu pun ku tetidur2 kan transfer pix ah. Thank god my Mum sadar, telling me to pindah the camera, coz it was ampai2 on the bed and anytime buleh gugur, which I didn't want to happen or kalau inda aku kana bunuh oleh bapa. hheh.. iatah.. tepaksa tah jua ku merajin2kan diri untuk bangun.. rupanya time ku sadar atu pukul 2:30am sudah yoo!! Padan ku kalat mata, barat kepala brabis!! Hmm... Ani baru tah ku start blogging and I really hope you enjoyed reading. *Peace, I'm out*








0 comments:
Post a Comment