NBT Roarrrrrrr!!!

Yes!! Yesterday was the 12th's NBT's Treasure Hunt and we HAD fun, massive fun!! Hehe.. as usual, it started early in the morning. I slept the night before the event, around 1am I think- blogging. hehe!! Couldn't help to blog that night so I just finished everything before I went to bed. I planned not to sleep that night but thinking that I need to drive the following morning, I insisted sleeping instead and hoped to wake up at the time I had set- 4:00am.

I jumped off my bed when my mum told me it was 4:30 already!! Shit! I was late and I had overslept!! I rushed outside- brushed my teeth and showered- a quick one of course!! My 2 sisters just woke up as well, but thank god they were super fast!! I miss called Yul to wake her up so that we won't be late. Left home before 5am- rushed to pick Yul then to ICC. The road was quiet- no cars was seen. Upon arrival to ICC, there were a few cars who just arrived as well. Called up Irah and asked where they were by that time. He and the rest of the bunch arrived early and they were already waiting for us at the stairs at the front entrance. Met them and we gathered altogether at once.

There was a short briefing as well before we left. It took a while though and after that we had a group photo. We stood at the very front rows so that we could be seen among the so many people! haha!! Oh yeah, there were also Milo trucks serving us FREE milo for that day! Minum Milo Anda Jadi Sihat dan Kuat!!


Me and Yul..
1st thing we did when we arrived. Met the Bolkinis and took pics..
(Pix: In courtesy of Nurul Shim)

Team #28= NBT BABES =))
*I looked terrible in there*

Team #28
(Pix: In courtesy of Nurul Shim)

Customized our shirts some more! Cool eh?

The HDM Girls...(Sistas!!)
(Pix: In courtesy of Nurul Shim)

Team Up! Us with team #168 & #110(Pix: In courtesy of Nurul Shim)

Me with the Burutz Girls~

The Goodies

Yul's feet~ ehehe...

The Feets (?)
Hehe... Team #28!

Mine & the Bolkini's =))

We then went to our cars to get ready to take off. Took the chance taking photos before that with my car! My lovely car! hehe.. We were also given a box of buns for breakfast. Too bad my car horn was 'out of order' haha.. can't function well at the moment eversince the accident. Somehow the cable got disconnected that's why the horn doesn't work good. So, I couldn't honk all the way out from the ICC like other cars did!! So sad!! hehe..


The crowd..

Heading to our cars after the briefing..

My sisters Wani & Ct

Me and MY ECHO
*my chubbiness*

Her and MY Echo

Another one.. trying to make sense with the #28..

Nurul Shim... the Cousin!! =)))

Showing off the back of her shirt.. NBT Boleh!!
I likkkkeee~~

Excitedness~

Had this photo self-timed.. hehe.. Love this pic!!

Embroidered Name tags on the front shirt

Queuing in line to the main entrance

Team #186.. excited!!

We took off from ICC at 6:36am and had 6 hours to hunt! And so we had to be back by 12:36pm, the least. We made our journey according to the map and the instruction given for each category. The 1st part of the hunt was to pose for a picture with the Safari Theme. The places for the shots were divided into different groups. Our team was to go to Tasek Peranginan in Bandar for our Safari pose. One had to be the hunter, one the animal (of our own choice) and the others as the scenery background. We had to have 4 props for the picture. Thought of any props as possible. The nearest place that I could think of was Buda (my aunt)'s place which was just near from the ICC. So we stopped by at her place and found what we needed. hehe... we took a Gun, a broom's stick, a torch and a knife. Luckily, my aunt's little son owns so many toys- a variety of them, and so we managed to get the props in time. The time limit was up til 9am and it was only 7am- the place has only opened for taking pictures.

Upon arrival at Tasek Peranginan, there were many cars already- they arrived earlier than us. It was hard to get a parking space as well, but we were lucky. We found a spot where we only placed our car just nice. How perfect, I thought. I thought it was gonna be easy, but as I started to get down on my feet and walked, I was wrong. It was more than just brisk walking. I felt like going on a marathon!!! I had to walk like... I don't know how many miles..or km.. watsoever, but the important thing was that.. I sweat like HELL!! Macam mandi rasanya- abisku merungusss!! haha.. my hat was wet, my hair was even worse! It gotten so flat that I looked like shit! I was panting hard, hoping on every steps that I have finally reached the location. The more I walked, the longer the path was! I was getting exhausted- my legs got numb after that.

After a long walk.. we finally reached the place. Before doing our pose, there was this game where we had to strike a kangaroo down by throwing a frisbee. It was only a picture of a kangaroo though. hehe.. the picture was hanged and so we had to hit the target by throwing a frisbee aiming at it. My sisters did it but owhhh.. it didn't hit the kangaroo!! As a penalty, we had to imitate an animal's sound- anything. So Yul made an "oink oink" sound and later with an act. We all had to do the same thing- they had us videoed!! haha!!


Take 1- thinking of the pose~

The Final pose~
Silly me, I smiled!! I was hunting for god sake!! hahah!

Our next journey was to head down to Tungku Beach for the next challenge. We arrived a bit later than we should be. By the time we arrived there, the place was quiet. Only us and a few other team cars were seen. We were given a plastic bag to be filled in. We were asked to pick up rubbishes found around the beach- at least half of it should be full. And so we did some cleaning campaign. Hmpft!~


Tungku Beach

The scenery~

The beautiful white clouds on a blue sky~

Can you spot my sister Ct?
She was somewhere in between the rocks, trying to get a wasted plastic bottle!!

Candid!! Yul with the plastic bag!!

Parked my car there..

Wani & Yul, cleaning! hehe...

Yul again, showing off the bag!

We left Tungku Beach after that and went for the next challenge. We had to go back to ICC to get the questions to actually started the hunt. Reached ICC back again by 10.. then went straight to the first place, the road along Jalan Berakas, then to Batu Bersurat. Most of the answers were based in Batu Bersurat and so we had to stop there, parked our cars and got down to search for the answers. Most of the car teams were there and US were seen everywhere in GREEN especially! hehe.. and of course, due to the challenge, the place was stuck and jammed with cars!!
Overall, we had fun along the hunt. We had so many stops, u-turns, and even wrong turns trying to search for the answers!! Thank god I was wide awaken that time- I had a nice sleep for a few minutes back then in Batu Bersurat where the rest of the girls went down and searched. hehe.. I was lucky I wasn't caught in candid camera!!

Before finally going to the FINISH line back at the ICC, we stopped by at Soon Lee to get some of the treasures asked in the questions. We bought Keropok Ubi and Coke. The rest of the 2 treasures were not given- we just couldn't figure out what it was. It turned out to be Tiger crackers and Mineral Water!! LOL. If we only knew.. hmm.. lost point for that already!! We were late by the time we got to ICC. I was pissed off along the way there fearing that we might get disqualified for being late. Thank god we were safe! Parked our car quickly and handed in our treasures as soon as we entered the hallway and headed inside for our lunch. The Bolkinis were already there- they got there early as usual. We sat together at the same table and had our lunch for that day.


The people who had their lunch already~

Nuyui and her bf, Auni next to her

Again, Nuyui & Auni =))
*Macam kan sama jua muka durang ani*

Ziyan & Amal

Nobody but them again... heheheh!!

My sisters having their lunch

Me and Yul
*Esh, gelapnye. Bad lighting*
The guys sitting at the next table

Minul!! hehehe..

The guy's hats!

NBT sure did know how to get the audience's attention. Right after lunch we were entertained with some games and activities hosted by Jiggy, who was specially flown from KL just for the event. The kids were called on stage for some games and they were really up for it. The kids were adorably cute especially one or two of them. It was fun seeing how well they did in playing those games. I for one, was entertained myself by their acts! Not only that, their parents were called on stage later on to company their kids! The parents were even asked to dance along withe music. Some of them was just hilarious!! haha!! Imagine seeing your parents dancing on stage in front of hundreds of people? Talking about my parents.. I don't think so. haha!!


Jiggy, explaining the game to the kids~

The kids and parents ready for the Shrinking Island game~

Hahah!! Whose Island shrunken?

The Audience

Later on, we were given a surprise. It was Zul F!! He was invited by NBT to do an opening act by singing his song in his latest debut album, "Dari Mata". He was amazingly stunning- HOT I must say. Hehe.. We had the chance to witness him sing LIVE yesterday, thanks to NBT once again. His video clip was also shown through the big screen- the video clip was cool, it won an award as a matter of fact. He also sang a birthday song in his own version to a birthday receipient by the name of Nuremi (?) whose birthday was yesterday itself.


Zul F singing "Dari Mata"

Zul F singing birthday song to Nuremi..
*Lucky you!*

Later on, NBT then announced that they appointed Zul F as the embassador of Toyota Vios claiming that Zul F is a good example for the youth in terms of being in the music industry as well as a good role to his sudents. He then, was given a Toyota Vios for FREE!!! Especially from NBT!! Mr Leong, the Marketing Manager from NBT presented the key to him straightaway. Wowwwyy!

Mr Leong presented Zul F the car key to Toyota Vios
*thumbs up*

It followed with the prize presentation for the winners starting with winners from 11-40. There was also a prize for the best car this year and, *proudly saying* my best bud Irah won!! His car won the "Best Car" category!! I'm so happy for him!!


Irah with his winning prize

His winning car!! =))

Too bad, there was not any "Best Dress" category this year and I was pretty upset already. Oh well, I thought. What the heck. I was losing hope already that time until the lucky draw started. I was pretty sleepy at that time and I did not pay much attention to what was going on stage. I just ducked my head down on the table and listened. I was then surprised when Jiggy announced that team #28 had won the 5th prize in the lucky draw. I looked at Yul and shook her telling that it was us, team #28!! She got up from her seat quickly and went up on stage. I panicked- grabbed Yul's camera to get a picture of her but too late, she had gone down the stage before I could shoot. The camera was not even powered on!! Asked Ct to take Yul's photo using our camera and all she got was this (below).



It ended right after the prize presentation to all winners- perhaps around 5pm. Before we left the hall, I called Jiggy and showed my back shirt. He was surprised the customization we made on our shirts and immediately called me and the rest of my team members to get a picture with him. We went up on stage then and took a picture. Many people witnessed us and there were lots of cameras flicking their flash on us. We were famous!! haha... Later, an NBT staff approached me and asked for our names. They were simply amazed by our efforts on having the NBT tagline printed on our shirt. When being asked what our team name was, I told them it was NBT Babes. This year's our 6th hunt y'know.


Showing off the back shirt~

Jiggy lala~ *imported for KL*
The MC for that day..
(Pix: In courtesy of Nurul Shim)

Jiggy and The NBT Babes
(Pix: In courtesy of Nurul Shim)

Jiggy & Team #28

Jiggy & Us

Us again
(Pic In courtesy of Nuyui)

Vogue~


Sexxxeehhh!!!

We Rawwkkk!!
(Pix: In courtesy of Nurul Shim)

Lastly, us with one of the NBT staff who really loved our shirts.

Say whattt?

NBT BOLEH!!
*One company One Team!!*

Til then, we'll see you again next year!!

3 comments:

Nuyui said...

I've heard that comment lots of time. Some even mistakenly thought he's my brother. hahahaha!!! Lovely post Ka Rina. : )

Rayena Rajid said...

Hehe..really? Hm, then i guess both of you make a good couple!! Ada jodoh tah tu.. Hope it will last..sampai kawin..sampai anak cucu..forver lah! Eternity! hehe..I guess you both just meant to be together! :))

Nuyui said...

Thank you for the prayer Ka. That's what I wish for.
: D