NBT Treasure Hunt Briefing.

Yes!! The moment that I've waiting for has arrived! Yup. NBT's Treasure Hunt is back again this year, and it's the 12th one!! And it is more FUN-ner and challenging that the previous hunts!! I'm sure there will be more tough riddles for us to crack our brains to get the answers!! hehe.. this year, I'm bringing my 2 sisters and a cousin as my team. and we're team number #28! I hope we will win this year, just for the most creative team, at least!! We won last year, I mean as the Most Creative Team.. haha!! I really didn't expect we'd win!! Well, anyways.. it's just our LUCK.. right? hehe..

So, yesterday was the briefing, and as usual it was held at ICC. We arrived late; as usual coz we had to go to the tailor shop to alter my sis's dress for her birthday night out last night. Gahhh!! The briefing had already started when we came, and as soon as we entered the hall, we were greeted by the NBT staffs at the entrance. I told them our team number and later, they gave us the goodie bags which includes a hat (the one like in JUMANJI), a t-shirt, clipboard, a comic book and a story book. Later we found our seats and followed the briefing. It went on until 4, I think, almost 4 lah.. it was the same thing basically, just like those old days.. the same hints and clues. It was new to my sis Wani though, because she never joined us in the previous years.

After the briefing had ended, I met up with the Bolkinis and took some pictures with them. We stayed a while to talk and discussed about the event. Blaa di blaahsss..blahhss..blahhss..


The signboard showing where the briefing was..


The briefing

Those who attended..

The Hat!!

Me and Yul (above)

Us the Team #28
Wanna piece of US? hehe..


My sisters and Cuzin Yul (with hat)

Yul and the HDM Girls

My sister, Wani.. new team member!!

Ahah!! Us with the Bolkini's

Freestylerz!~

Me, Yul and the Burutz clans..

Going home afterwards..


Checking out the lists of the participants!! Lot eh??


Spot my name?

Irah's.. (sorry babe.. blurr!!) hehe..my bad!

Minul's...

Aziz's

Nurul's. a.k.a Auni's

Soooooooo can't wait for the hunt!! We're teaming up ni.. gonna be a bunch of large team.. together with #195, #168.. and other two teams plus us #28.. Ready??

0 comments: