10 of Brunei's hottest young singers will be competing at the grand finale of the competition.Date: 27th July 2008
Time: 1.30 pm
Venue: Level 2 of The Mall, Gadong
Waaaaaaaaaa~ The Kristal Kids Idol is back!! And it's on Sunday, this 27th!! I don't want to miss it this year as I had missed last year's competition! Hmm.. I think I got to wake up early this Sunday and rush to the Mall as to get the best-est parking space ever in the basement. Or else.. have to park somewhere else, somewhere far? No, no, no.... hehe.. I'm gona bring along my camera, or perhaps my Dad's DSLR.. dapat jua better pictures and zooming around.. hehe.. bah peeps! Don't forget to be there eh. My fave is Syahira... Power of Love.. gawd..she really has a beautiful voice. Hope she wins this year! Go Syahira!! Yayeeeess! Vote for your favourite!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment