Before I could put a new post on my fresh new job, I just want to recap everything that I had gone through while I was in Incomm- although my working period only lasted for a month. But the teachings, guidance and experience I had, was surely enough to put me through the challenge that I need to face in my future career. Everything I learnt in my past working experience will always be a lesson for me to use as a stepping stone in my perpetual long working journey. Perhaps my leaving was not done in a proper manner, although I did leave some farewell message in the computer for those I left behind. But I appreciated everything, until it made me want to come back. Thanks again, especially to my working companion, Ezzah Muhammad, my Supervisor, Leong and my senior colleague, Abang Jamil. I wish I could stay longer- I had fun all along!! hehe.. Now that I've moved, everything seems so new, so different... far from the way I used to work in. No more casualties, no more jeans, no more t-shirts.. in fact now I have to wear tudong!! Very unlikely of me! Hehe.. but I guess I just have to put up with it, until the day I finally resign. haha.. such a very long way to go, still. Erm.. so this time, let me just flashback from where I started and compare to where I am now actually.
Ezzah's new laptop!! hehe..
Me, showing off the Incomm travelling bag!!
Again, me with the Nokia Denim Sling Bag.. (I wanted this one!!)
How I spent the early minutes of lunch hour waiting for my sis at Ayamku's to come over..
Where we used to do our data entry~
The Clever Printer!! Love this sticker machine!! hehe..*gonna miss it!*
My Strawberry Shortcake Pen holder!! *no longer mine*I 'wakaf' kan it already to the LD.. hehe~~
My very last day at Incomm @26.06.2008
Ezzah, really into her work..
Ezzah with her Peace sign~
The Donuts which I bought them for a treat..
...and oh!! My PASS!! haha.. couldn't leave home without it!!..*Goodbye*








0 comments:
Post a Comment